Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 PM

johnblewitt is a Private
MilPro Presents "Revolution"

Milsim Productions
Presents
Revolution

In late 2013 (just a few months after President Obama signed an executive bill limiting the types of firearms the American people are allowed to own) three gunmen walked into a Detroit hospital and opened fire on everyone in their path. After a 4 hour standoff with the Police, the gunmen are finally taken down. Uneasiness has been rising in the United States from the recent shooting, and the result is slowly turning in to the economic downfall of the country. The shooting that took place just months earlier is fresh in the memories of many. The protests regarding gun bans in capital leads to five dead. Vice President Biden and his committee on gun control write a new bill that will completely take the fire arms from the American people. States are striving for the right to run their own affairs, some going as far as to call for independence from the Federal Government. The stage is set for an historic conflict.

Rebel militias start to form, calling themselves the "Patriot Army.” The new found separatists are a band of former law enforcement, military, and not-so-common civilians.*

The President decides to put a stop to this. Early in the morning of April 19, 2013, a considerably large group of US National Guard soldiers start their march to Chester, West Virginia. Their orders are to destroy all AR-15s, ammunition, high capacity magazines, and other paraphernalia being stockpiled by the rebels at a militia holdout.

The National Guard approaches the center of the town as dawn rises to find the militia formed up on the main drag. The goal set by the militia is not to engage the troops, but to show their anger toward the President. The Guard officers are defiant towards the militia’s actions, and order them to lay down their arms and disperse. Some do not hear the order and hold their ground. Suddenly a shot rings out, discipline breaks down, and more ricochet throughout the street. When the smoke clears, two militiamen are found shot dead, several more are wounded. Through the rubble, the National Guard trundles onward.

Shortly thereafter, the National Guard enter the heart of the city. A detachment is sent to secure the western entrance to the town, along with the bridge crossing the river into Ohio. The militia had already formed up on the far side of the Bridge, consisting of men not just from Chester, but many nearby towns who had come to defend their homes and lives. Smoke rises from the center of Chester. The militia believes the National Guard are out to burn down the town. The order comes to load their Rifles. The men advance towards the Bridge in fine order to the astonishment of the National Guard. The rebels were advancing on the United States Forces! Retreating off the Bridge, the National Guard form into firing positions. From the center of town, shots are fired. Militiamen fall but they continue their advance. The Second American Revolution begins!

The fighting lands in a small western PA town where the Patriot Army has control of the banks, food, and gun supplies. The US forces move in to take back control and stop the growing militia army.

Tan Team (American Military):Multicam, Tri-Color Desert, ACU, ABU, Tan< Coyote Brown, Desert Digi ext.

Green Team (Patriot Army):Woodland, Black, Tigar Strip, Green MARPAT, OD, ext.

RULES:
All Standard Murcer Safty rules will apply!

Limit to only 3 high caps per player.

FPS rules are the following
-Riflemen 376fps with a .25
-Support 400fps with a .25
-Sniper 460fps with a .25

Engagement distance is the following:
-Riflemen 10ft
-Support 25ft
-Sniper 100ft

Polar Star Rules are the following:
All Polar Stars will be chronod with the weight of the bb the will be using that day. All Polar Stars will have to chrono at 1.63 Joules of energy.

A Polar Star that shoots at 1.63 Joules no matter the weight of the bb as ong as it is 1.63 equals 376fps with a .25 in an AEG.

Engagement Distant for Polar stars are the following:
-Riflemen 10ft
-Support 25ft
-Sniper 100ft

Any FPS rule breaking or jacking up your PSI after chrono will result in ejection from the game!

Some good things to bring with you.
-Water
-Food
-Extra Battery
-Extra BBs
-Radios, walkie talkie, some type of communication.
-Dead Rag

Event Date: 3/17/2013
Cost: $20.00

Time:
Chrono 8:00-10:00am
Game on 10:30am
Lunch 2:30pm
Game on 3:00pm
Endex 7:00pm

This game is sponsored by:
Mercer Airsoft Center
Amped Airsoft
Steel City Airsoft

Raffles will be given out at the end of the day!

Amped Airsoft
Will be Raffling off a New G&G Gas Blow Back Rifle!

Steel City Airsoft
Will be Raffling off 5 Free All Day Passes

Last edited by johnblewitt; 03-14-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:20 AM

gnomebolt123 is a Private
Is there an age limit? Also is this in Mercer PA correct?
Old 02-14-2013, 06:44 AM

iamDeath is a Private
I love how this is just like the first revolution, but in modern times!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Powered Weaponry Classifieds View Post
If it uses compressed gas as a form of propulsion, this is the place for it. *This does not include your Uncle Bob.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 PM

pounder is a Private
I am not associated with the game but it is at the Mercer Airsoft Center.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:22 PM

wellsorama is a Private
Hey everyone, I will be the CO for Tan. Biggest thing for this event will be organization and communication (as it should be at any MILSIM event). I won't have scenario details until the morning of the event but I would like to get an idea of who all will be showing up so I can start organizing squads (I'm thinking 8-10 players per squad). I want to keep teams and groups of friends together so if you got a group that will be going tan, feel free to PM with your team name, number of players that will be present, and whether or not at least one in the group will have a radio (I will be running a Motorola Talkabout). Depending on how many total players show up I may put squads into platoons with a platoon leader to help keep squads on track with objectives.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:06 PM

johnblewitt is a Private
Hey guys sorry I have not checked the posts. Yes Mercer is the place the event will be held at. Age limit is 14 unless you have an adult present. Thanks Hope everyone can make it.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 AM

wellsorama is a Private
Just to add to the above post; if you are coming to the game as an individual or bringing along a buddy but don't have a large group to roll with feel free to PM me as well and as teams send me their numbers I can try to find a place for you. THIS ISN'T A RIDE SERVICE, THIS IS FOR GAMEPLAY. Teams/Groups: if you are willing to take on a couple free guns just let me know when/if you PM me your numbers. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:41 AM

zing is a Private
TF-150 will be holding down green. Hoping for a 40 degree day.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:24 PM

ArmCav is a Private
Right now forecast is saying 59 for Sunday!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:27 PM

johnblewitt is a Private

Amped Airsoft
Will be Raffling off a New G&G Gas Blow Back Rifle!

Steel City Airsoft
Will be Raffling off 5 Free All Day Passes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: