Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-07-2012, 03:40 PM

Gungnir is a Private
Paracord Survival Bracelets

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE POSTING OR PM’ing. THIS WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND ALLOW YOU TO GET THE BEST PARA CORD BRACELET YOU CAN GET!
Along with that, if you don’t read, I’m a person, not an automated system. I’m here to help you get the best out of it. If you PM me without the proper information, I will do my best to make sure you have all the information. That does mean that if you didn’t read it all, you will have to sift through my opinion.

Survival Straps are being brought to this community for a much more inexpensive price than the commercial companies, without lacking quality.

I am currently offering full customization, from regular to specially colored clips, to shackles, and even so much as a handcuff key hidden in the middle prong of the clip.

To get down to business, there are several kinds that you can choose from when ordering, they are listed below with pictures to explain each one:

- Thin regular: $10

- Thick Regular: $13

- Whistle Clip Thin: $12
- Whistle Clip Regular: $15

- Adjustable Shackle Thin: $15
- Adjustable Shackle Regular: $18

- Handcuff Key Thin: $20
- Handcuff Key Regular: $25

These prices all include shipping. This is a courtesy to the community. There is a $2 shipping charge tacked on to those not of NJAirsoft or OhioAirsoft communities. This means that there won’t be a discount to those who would like to do this in person.

The closure is like that of Survival Straps. They loop through the ending to allow for easy disassembly. The straps hold tight, but can be pulled apart easily with a pen or something small that will pry it apart. This is seen here…

There are tons of color combinations that I can do, including:

- ACU

- College Teams

- Flecktarn

Ask away. I am currently under negotiations with Coast Guard and Air Force members to make something that matches their uniforms. I am also under negotiations with Voodoo, Snowman and HBGhost to match their team colors. If there is something people are looking for directly, understand that I can and will do this for you. There’s just one catch:
When you order it, you must understand that I order from random places depending on the colors. I need to wait for the turn around from these places. If I’m running low, and have already committed a color to another member, you will be second in line, and will need to wait for the color or clip style to come in.

With that said, I would like to inform you that black is a common color. If you want it quickly, order something standard. I try to keep 100ft of Coyote, black, OD, and Foliage in stock. Black is regularly wanted, so even keeping in 100ft, I get a ton of orders with it involved, and need to order more. Please order with patience. I try to get this to you ASAP.

What I need from you besides patience:
- Colors. Please use this format to order:
o inside color, outside color, accent color.
o
o Using this picture, the form would go “inside: Blue, outside: Gold, Accent: White”
o If I tell you “What would you like on the inside, and would you like an accent?” Please refer to this format to understand it.
- I also need your wrist size. Don’t guess on it. Far too often have I heard “It might be 10in” and then the person measures it and finds out it’s 7 and . If a para cord bracelet is o ff by more than an inch, it’s uncomfortable. I want to make sure you have the best quality for your person. Help yourself out by helping me out. Don’t guess, here’s a helpful hint to make it fir properly
o Get a string of any sort, make sure it’s not elastic of any sort. Wrap it around your wrist. Flatten it out and measure it. Give me that size. I will double check to make sure that’s the measured size and that you didn’t put any extra length on it. If you’re reading this, please don’t. It doesn’t help you.

There are a couple odd colors that I have come across, and I would like to point them out to people. I was unaware that they even existed until I was lucky enough to notice them.
- Safety Neon (bright colors with a safety reflective strip in them. If a light hits them, they will reflect)
- Multicam (A mixture of coyote and paracord’s version of Multicam camouflage. This is my impression of it. If you would like it different, please inform me)
- Scout (OD and Tan in one cord; what you feel should be added to it would make a great combination)
- Chameleon (Foliage and Coyote in one cord; what you feel should be added to it would make a great combination)

The artist formerly known as 8 Ball

For Para Cord Survival Bracelets:
http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40274

Last edited by Gungnir; 02-29-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:51 PM

Sithis is a Private
Nice! My friend makes them sometimes and he made me a tan on black one. They're pretty sweet and useful.

"Who is Sithis? Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis" - Lucien Lachance

Op: Threshhold
Op: Toasty Balls
Op: Blind Fury IX
Old 02-07-2012, 04:04 PM

Tiimelord is a Private
I sell them at 321 Airsoft... Cool bracelets. Good luck selling em man.
~ Ephesians 6:10-20 ~
OP: Threshold. OP: Crucible. OP: Dark Horizon. OP: Sidewinder (OOBI) OP: Crucible III (OOBI)

Check out my YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TiiMELORDHD
Old 02-07-2012, 07:17 PM

NegSpace is a Private
Send a message via AIM to NegSpace
Where do you get your clasps?

Range Safety: Shooting the Recruit before he shoots you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikers blade
Actually, I would say Diet Mt. Dew, it is lighter to carry around since it is Diet.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 AM

NegSpace is a Private
Send a message via AIM to NegSpace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
I got a ton at the USCav store when I went to Fort Campbell to visit my friend. He's been sending me the handcuff key ones when they come in, but I'm gonna head down there soon and try to get all the ones listed above.

Why? Do you know a better place that I don't have to drive 9 hours to?
Best place I've seen is paracordking.com, but they have a minimum order amount, and I don't know what it is (I only want to order about 6-10, but that isn't enough, I guess). The only place I've seen the key ones are from etsy.com, but they're 12 bucks a pop.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72915269...ref=v1_other_2

Might be a good place for you to get the buckles and then produce your bracelets for those who want to support you locally.

Range Safety: Shooting the Recruit before he shoots you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikers blade
Actually, I would say Diet Mt. Dew, it is lighter to carry around since it is Diet.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:52 AM

Gungnir is a Private
I was just going through my paracord supply to make one for someone on the NJ boards and I found a couple that I have no use for, so I will be selling them at a drastic discount. All measurements will be measured from female end to half way of the male end. This gives the bracelet's exact measurement when closed:

Both are all coyote tan Survival Bracelets that I have worn and replaced with a newer "model." They measure 8 1/2 inches each with a standard plastic clip. Still in great condition, hardly worn as I lost one, so I made another, and a day later made an ACU one. Both worn probably a day or two: $5.00 shipped

Neither of these have an easy pull release. They were melted shut and will need a knife or scissors to break them apart.

Last edited by Gungnir; 03-09-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:04 PM

tx582 is a Private
Got any multicam? Also my wrist is rather large I havent found any to fit my wrist yet so would it cost any extra?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
Old 02-29-2012, 04:39 PM

Gungnir is a Private
From my forum, there are two reviews. If you would like to make a review, I will be more than happy, but please PM it to me, and I will add it to this post.

From xJudas:

Here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0qhdiopYg
Warning: This video does have curses in it. If it offends you, please avoid it.

And he finished up with some pictures:

From Breslin:

Thanks to both for the review.

An update:

I just made my hockey buddy one for the Coast Guard, along with a fellow NJ airsofter.

My teammate asked for Navy and White with Safety Orange, the Coast Guards colors since he's out, he can show it off.

DegreE on NJAirsoft and NJ Airsoft League ordered plain Navy to blend in with the uniform so it doesn't stand out too much.

I also fill team orders for those who are looking for certain team colors. This is one for some other members on NJAirsoft.

Vinvyin: Thanks for the review. Glad you like it.

AO: Buy with confidence.

Last edited by Gungnir; 03-03-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:06 PM

Vinvyin is a Private
Just received my order from Gungir this morning and I have been wearing it all day! They are great. The Flectarn and Tan/OD ones are the 2 he made for my brother and I am extremely happy. They are very high quality and very durable. They clip on great and fit perfectly. Can't even tell that I'm wearing it.

These are great and completely worth it.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:29 AM

Gungnir is a Private
Hey guys,

More of an update: Just made my friend a Multicam bracelet in regular size, with coyote clips. I thought it turned out good enough to post. Remember, this is the current camouflage of soldiers that are being deployed, if you know someone who's being deployed, or you're getting deployed yourself, let me know, and I'll give you a discount on this color combination.

Just so people are aware, I also have ACU and MARPAT and can get a digital blue pattern. If anyone is interested in these, please don't hesitate to ask. My goal is to get these out to as many soldiers as are interested that I can reach.

Recently received a review by DegreE from NJ Airsoft (Seen above in Navy)

Thanks for the review. Keep em comin' guys.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:57 AM

Gungnir is a Private
St. Patrick's Day has come and passed. And we all have our regrets...don't lie. Some people have souvenirs, others are lucky to have their dignity. I happen to have the greatest souvenir ever...

This survived my birthday and St. Patrick's Day. It may have a slight stank on it, but that just means it's tested.

I will start the bidding at $300. Or someone can pick this up for $10 shipped.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:01 PM

kaydub is a Private
Well, the forum won't let me submit iTrader feedback for this thread, so I'll put my feedback here.

Just got the bracelets today and they are great! Very well made and they fit my wrists perfectly. Definitely impressed and I'll definitely hit you up for another order in the future.

Here are some pics of the bracelets:

Don't hesitate to buy from this man. He's super easy to work with and does a really good job. A++!

Last edited by kaydub; 04-09-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:01 PM

Savird is a Private
I will have to agree, very easy to do business with, and replies back to you in a very timely manner.

['//]--
Old 04-09-2012, 02:05 PM

Gungnir is a Private
Thanks for all the reviews guys. Kaydub, your pics are no longer working. PM me, and I'll link you to my Photobucket which I don't erase (just make new ones )

Recent updates...This is directly linked through from NJA. Sorry if you don't know these members, some do.

One more addition. I screwed up the color and length on Daddleslut's bracelet, so I'm putting it up here for $5.

It is a Foliage Green, thick bracelet made for a 6 3/4 in wrist. The closure isn't a simple pull, but sealed so I could get the most out of it as I could.

A little update. I have made several bracelets for Voodoo, Gigs, and PapaSmurf.

To start:

PapaSmurf wanted a straight Coyote Brown. I made his in the regular form with a coyote clip.

I then made Gigs' bracelets, which, sad to say, it took me wayyyyy too long to get this done for him. These are some pretty pieces.

And as I did earlier for Voodoo, and as a great returning customer, here are his beauts

Here's NJKitty's

Personally, this one is my favorite:

The Foliage and Coyote Brown is just gorgeous. Some people may have seen it attached to my rig two Sunday's ago because I loved it so much, I made one myself.

I've also made some for Daddleloost, but I packaged it up before pics.

If anyone's interested, let me know. I've seen almost any color combination. I'll help you out with your decision.

I'm behind on Vinvyn's Flecktarn which I need to remake him, so I'll do that soon.

Edit: The long para cord ties around several different bracelets are the tell the differences in length. Incase anyone was wondering why they were so loose.

Last edited by Gungnir; 04-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:19 PM

kaydub is a Private
Quote:
Thanks for all the reviews guys. Kaydub, your pics are no longer working. PM me, and I'll link you to my Photobucket which I don't erase (just make new ones )
Should be fixed now, I had them hosted off of my blog and I changed the domain last week, so it broke the links.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:55 PM

Rio is a Private
Quote:
I'm behind on Vinvyn's Flecktarn which I need to remake him, so I'll do that soon.
I noticed you haven't been on since May, but if you ever get on and see this, I would really like to buy the Flecktarn bracelet off of you again if you get around to making it.

OP Night Archer 4, 5, 6 (SplatterPark)
OP Braaaaaaaiiiiinssss I, II (Springfield, Chillicothe)
OP Dark Horizons (Chillicothe)
OP Moonlight I, II, III (SplatterPark)
OP Calamityville (Fairborn)
Old 07-21-2012, 03:20 PM
The Sniper

Duo Chan is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Duo Chan Send a message via MSN to Duo Chan Send a message via Yahoo to Duo Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir;380064[img
Nice Sony TV remote. I love my 40" Bravia.

Also, nice bracelets.

http://google.com

Tags
acu, multicam, paracord, survival

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: