Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Tactical Ginger has been Court Martialled
Pantac MBSS Pack/Pantac RRV CB

Hello guys! I'm looking to get rid of some gear here. I got a used Pantac RRV (not the Pantac MOD vest) in CB, this comes with a Pantac triple mag pouch in CB, Pantac admin pouch in CB, and a Condor dump pouch in tan (has some weird stain on it from when I got it). And I also have a lightly used Pantac MBSS pack/hydration carrier that has only been used as a day bag to carry pencils and what not. This comes with the hydro bladder that has never been used before as well as a single M4 mag pouch (tan) that is strapped on it.

$75 FOR RRV AND M4 MAG POUCHES,ADMIN POUCH, AND DUMP POUCH. $80 FOR MBSS PACK WITH HYDRO BLADDER.

EDIT: WILL SELL ALL ITEMS TOGETHER FOR $120
Double edit: Sorry not to clarify but this is the specific MBSS/RRV pack http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/pr...oducts_id=1904

^ This is the Pantac RRV (admin is currently on the hydro carrier) with M4 pouches and dump pouch. It has no wear that I can find.

Rear view of the Pantac MBSS (currently the straps are adjusted for it to be worn as a backpack and the belt is inside the bag)

Front view showing M4 mag pouch on right, and admin pouch in the center. I love this bag to death but I just don't really need it. It still looks brand new as well!

Will ship, can't really afford gas to go out and meet someone unless it's reasonably close. PM me if you have questions!

Last edited by Tactical Ginger; 02-14-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:47 AM

Tactical Ginger has been Court Martialled
Thread can be deleted, both items have been sold.

Tags
coyotebrown, m4a1, mbss, pantac, rrv

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: