Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-07-2012, 06:37 PM

Mechanicali98 is a Private
Smile M14 aeg (cyma/echo1)

RULES
1. PayPal only

Hey guys,

Up for sale is an M14 made by Echo1 I believe.

Story,
I traded some of my old guns and gear for this about a year ago and I never ended up using it because of my other projects. The guy who traded it to me claimed that it was made by Echo1.

Well, Since I did not use it much, I decided to sell it on eBay. Well, after it had been shipped to the winning bidder, I got an angry email saying that it had been damaged during shipment. After a few weeks of dealing and arguing with UPS, things kinda got sorted out and I ended up getting the gun back.

I picked up the gun today and found that the metal body has been partially broken. These parts include, the Rear sight, parts of the charging handle, and other miscellaneous things.

When I went to test fire, the gearbox sounded absolutely terrible. I have reason to believe that the piston needs to be replaced.

So, if anybody has any interest in this whatsoever, please let me know and let me know what you are willing to pay for this. I will be at the Gunbucket more than likely on the 15th as well and will bring it if it doesn't sell before then.

EDIT
I had a new G&P piston laying around so I decided to turn this into a working gun
Gun will only fire full auto also, probably an easy fix, but I don't know Ver 7 gearboxes well so.... yea
Gun is together, but like I said earlier, there are broken pieces off of it.
The gun fires fast and accurate so it definitely still has life in it.

Thanks for reading

Airsoft Auctions

Last edited by Mechanicali98; 07-08-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:33 AM

Bump to the very very top!

Airsoft Auctions
Old 07-16-2012, 08:10 PM

Bump to the top!

Airsoft Auctions

Tags
m14

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: