Airsoft Ohio Forums  
  #1  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Operation Braaaaaaains III (March 23rd)


presents:

LINK TO RSVP PAGE

Time Line:
1200-1440 - Registration/chrono open.
1440-1500 - Briefing
1500-1830 - Evening Game
1830-1930 - Dinner
1930-2000 - Briefing/Deployment
2000-2300+ - Night Game


Registration will include the following: (note: price subject to change pending sponsors)
  • Zombie Rag
  • Glow stick
  • Raffle Ticket
  • Ammunition for the day
PLAYER WILL BE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE 2 CANNED FOOD ITEMS. Leftover food will be donated to the Mid-Ohio food bank.
Lunch will be available on site for very reasonable prices.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the following:
Sponsorships: We are looking for both traditional and non-traditional sponsors for the event. Please PM me or email me at makkyosky@gmail.com for more information. Looking for more than just raffle items. Have neat props? Zombie costumes you would like to promote? Let us know!
Role Players: You will still play like a normal person, but your personality will be a strong driving force within the game, and you may be asked to provide on-site ref/conflict resolution duties. Your creativity is your only limitation. Please PM me with questions and ideas.
Dedicated Zombies: You will be asked to be more than just a full-time zombie, but also a zombie leader. You will be responsible for motivating zombie players and coordinating the horde. Do you have what it takes? This is a very physically demanding task. PM me if you think you are up to the task.

Weapon and Ammo Restrictions:
No guns are allowed to shoot over 350fps. Players will be subject to random chrono checks. No guns are allowed to use full-auto. This will be strictly enforced throughout the day. There is no reason whatsoever for a player to use full-auto. If a player is caught using full-auto they will be removed from the field. Magazine restrictions will not be enforced, but no players whatsoever will be allowed to bring their own ammo onto the field. All ammo must be found, bartered for, or otherwise acquired in-game. Players are encouraged to have an effective BB loader. High-quality .2 bb's will be provided and included in your registration costs.
40mm grenade launchers will be allowed, but can only shoot a shower of BB’s. Nerf rockets, slugs, footballs, etc will not be allowed. Players are limited to 1 shell on their person, and once again, all ammo for these weapons must be found on the field. Players will not be allowed to use their own smoke grenades. Approved grenades may be used. Players are only allowed to have two grenades on their person at any given point. An exception to this rule would be those with a 6-shot revolver grenade launcher or something similar (keep in mind that the severe ammo restrictions will render such a weapon almost useless). All players are required to have some sort of sling or holster for their weapon.
There will be a 10 feet M.E.D. enforced. When a zombie gets within 10 feet, only the use of melee weapons will be allowed.

Melee Weapons:
No gun? No problem! Given the game's severe resource deprivation and fps restrictions, we are allowing the use of approved LARP-safe melee weapons. Boffer/foam/latex weapons are allowed. Rubber knives will not be permitted. Wooden/blunted or any other real weapon will not be permitted or you will be immediately expelled from the game. Don't have an airsoft gun that meets our fps requirements? You will be able to participate effectively with just a melee weapon.
Proper Melee Weapons must meet the following guidelines:
  • Your weapon is fully padded such that you cannot feel the core of the weapon.
  • Make sure the length of the weapon is soft and not squished or dented.
  • The thrusting tip of the weapon should be approximately 2” deep, and should be as wide as the rest of
    the weapon.
  • The closed cell foam should be firmly attached to the core of the weapon and should not slide or twist
    when pulled.
  • The open cell foam should not rattle when the weapon is shaken. If it does, the foam is not fitted
    properly on the core.
  • Nowhere on the weapon should the weapon core be visible.
  • No foreign objects should be put into or attached to the weapon core to balance the weapon.
  • All parts of a hilt of any weapon should be made from open or closed cell foam, and should not be sharp
    or hard to the touch.

Factions:
The New Ohio Federation: Player cap - 35. RSVP as Tan
A thirst for unity amid the chaos has lead to the resurgence of the Ohio Federation. Their hold over the territory is, however, tenuous at best. Their biggest assets are their fortications, organization, and monopoly on resources. They seek the creation of a zombie-free world - at any cost.
The Survivors: No player limit. Individual group size limit - 10. RSVP as Green
Small, unorganized groups of survivors that have managed to live quite a long time. Want to play with your friends? Get grouped together to compete against other survivors and the new government for resources and safe houses.

Uniform Restrictions:
Want an excuse to use your old Daybreak outfit? This is your chance. Dress like a survivor. Be creative. Full RRV/modern military loadouts are discouraged. To quote the restrictions imposed by Out of Box's Daybreak game: “Attire for the event should be something that truly represents the feel of living off the land and surviving with what you can scavenge. Utilitarian garments such as ponchos, gloves, hats of any variety, backpacks, cookware, utensils etc. should be the first thing that comes to mind when planning your kit, not how effective it will make you in combat. There should be NO camouflage.” Some leeway will be give to civilian-style hunting camouflage, but the spirit of this game should be clear to all.
All players must provide their own red rag. Zombie rags and glow sticks (for night time) will be provided at the event. All players are required to have a hydration device. Camelbacks or canteens are encouraged. Players are required to bring a flashlight for after dark. It is recommended that players wear baggy clothes or layers for this event. Not only will it be pretty chili in late October, all players will probably at some point become a zombie and be subject to getting shot at close range.
The New Ohio Federation is permitted to wear full military uniforms of any kind - matching BDU tops and bottoms are highly recommended. No "contractor" uniforms.

Resources and Special Items:
This game will focus on the intense resource deprivation that long-term survivors of the zombie apocalypse would experience. Survivors must collect not just ammunition, but food and fuel as well. The success of each group of survivors will be predicated upon their ability to collect and effectively utilize these resources while avoiding infection. Players are encouraged to trade resources with both each other and on-field merchants.
Select players will be able to deploy “electric fence” (caution tape). Doing so requires you to expend one unit of fuel for every hour the caution tape is up. Zombies cannot pass through electric fences and will be a vital strategy to create (at least temporary) “safe zones” for your buddies. Note: the Super Soldier can pass through electric fences and destroy them with ease. Very rare weapons will be stashed in certain locations on the field that will confer special advantages to its user (details to be provided along with the weapon). Colored smoke may be found/used on the field. Contact with colored smoke acts as an airborne contagion – those who touch the smoke become infected and act as if they have been touched by a zombie.

Goggles:
All persons are required to wear goggles or a paintball mask with a minimum rating of ANSI 87.1 2003. The mask/goggle must have a maximum gap less than 6mm between the frame and the skin. Full paintball masks are REQUIRED for those under 18, but full face protection is strongly encouraged for everyone due to the nature of zombie games. Head shots are very strongly discouraged. Contrary to popular zombie lore, head shots confer no special advantage whatsoever. Players caught intentionally aiming for the head will be expelled from the field.

Night Rules:
All players must bring a flashlight for when it gets dark. At night all players must use a red glow stick (or some other red light) to signal their death instead of a dead rag. All human players must also wear a blue, green, or yellow glow stick at all times. Normal zombies are not required to wear a glow stick. Stunned zombies must put on a red glow stick to signify they are stunned. Players are strongly encouraged not to run and pick their steps carefully. There are natural hazards and falling in the dark will end everyone's fun.

Infection Rules:
A two hand touch by a zombie instantly incapacitates its human victim. It takes 30 seconds for a touched human to turn into a zombie. During this 30 second time neither the zombie nor the touched human may be shot and are essentially invincible. Once turned into a zombie a player must put on their zombie rag (covering their mouth) and sling/holster their weapon so that their hands are free. Players must also turn off their radios or switch to the zombie channel. Wounded players may also become infected. Colored smoke will be used throughout the day. Anyone who comes into contact with colored smoke is treated as if touched by a zombie. Other ways of becoming infected may be announced.

Zombie Rules:
If a zombie is hit two times (either with an airsoft gun or approved melee weapon), he is considered stunned for 60 seconds. For melee weapons, they must be a solid hit, not merely tapping the zombie. ***zombie life limits TBA*** Note: Many shotguns fire three BB’s at once. However, these weapons confer no special advantage. It is up to the zombie to call his own hits, and Tri-shot shotguns make this task very difficult. Two distinct impact events are required to stun a zombie. Zombies are encouraged to communicate with other zombies. Zombies will be allowed to have their own radio channel as well. However, zombies may only make zombie-like noises when around human players (zombies may still communicate using zombie-like noises). All zombies are expected to do everything within their power to attack the humans. If a player is caught not observing the rules and neglecting their duty as a zombie his team will be directly penalized and points will be deducted. Serious laziness/negligence of your zombie duties can get you kicked out. If you don't want to play hard as a zombie then don't bother coming at all. (eg. Not going after any humans and waiting for your teammates to stun you so you can rejoin your team. Purposefully ignoring your own team and going after other teams. Going back to the staging area after becoming a zombie, etc.) Zombies who do particularly well and are noticed for their heroic deeds will be rewarded with extra raffle tickets. Note: zombies are allowed to disengage or relocate if they are being "camped" by human players or are otherwise in a dangerous situation.

Special Zombies:
There will be dedicated role player zombies in play throughout the day. These zombies will be especially hard to kill. On the front and back of each of these zombies will be small metal disks. Only hits on the disks will count. It takes two shots on a disk to stun a special zombie. Stunning a special zombie lasts from one to ten minutes. A direct hit on a special zombie with a 40mm shower grenade counts as an instant kill. A Super Soldier zombie will be in play throughout the day. It requires the use of a rocket launchers to take it down. The Super Soldier also has weapons at its disposal and will be the only player allowed to use full-auto.

Medic and Respawn Rules:
One medic is allowed per dozen players. A two hand touch on a wounded player for 60 seconds is sufficient for the wounded player to rejoin the fight. Medics may not shoot while healing. Medics may not move while healing. Medics must provide their own ID patch/armband. All players are able to “drag” wounded teammates. Players CANNOT run while being dragged. Players are allowed to fire while dragging a teammate provided that the weapon can be safely handled with one hand (ie, pistols).
If a BB hits you on any part of your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes this counts as a hit. Helmet hits, gear hits, etc all count equally. Gun hits do not count. Airsoft is a game of honor. Please call your own hits! Do not call opposing team players out. Immediately after calling themselves out a player must don their red rag (or glow stick if at night) and is considered to be wounded. Wounded players cannot speak except to call for a medic (or moan in pain). Players cannot move once wounded except to clear the area from an obviously dangerous situation. After 5 minutes and a medic (or zombie) has not come the player is considered to be dead. Dead players must disengage 100 yards before entering play. Players are then able to take off their red rags and return to play.

Blind Firing:
YOU ARE NOT allowed to fire at someone if you can't see him. That is what we call blind firing. If you do not have your aim on the opposite player(s), don't shoot.

Safety Kills:
The bang bang rule is when you are close enough to your adversary that shooting him would possibly cause injury. When closer than 10ft and in total control, it is common courtesy to offer a "bang bang" to the player in front of you. If the player ahead can shoot back at you, you are definitely not in full control and "bang bang" can't be used. To be able to offer a "bang bang", your gun must be functional and aimed at the player. A bang bang is mandatory BUT must be given under full and total control of the situation. You offer a bang bang to a player by courtesy instead of shooting from too close while the offered player would have 0.0% of returning fire. No need to say, you can't bang bang on your way into buildings. As stipulated, if you are not in full control and the player in front of you knows that you are coming or expect you to come, you are not in control and shall not bang bang the player.

Vehicle Rules:
Some vehicles will be in use be certain teams throughout the day. Players cannot commandeer vehicles and only designated players are allowed to drive them. Players may only enter and exit a vehicle once it has come to a complete stop. Players may not under any circumstances shoot at the driver, however, players may shoot at passengers. Passengers may shoot out of a moving vehicle. Nobody is allowed within 10 feet of a moving vehicle (this includes zombies). Under no circumstances may players block the roads or otherwise inhibit the movement of a vehicle. A vehicle always has the right of way, no exceptions. It costs fuel to use a vehicle. One unit of fuel will grant a half-hour of drive time.

Radios:
Player may bring radios. Radio channel scanning or any other kind of “electronic warfare” will not be tolerated. Players must stay on their specific radio frequency that is designated for their team. Channel 1 will be reserved for game administration and field emergencies. Channel 2 will be reserved for the zombies. Zombies are encouraged to use radios to coordinate and share information about human activities. Chanel 3 is reserved for the government faction.

Current Sponsors:
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Kurt77 Kurt77 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 38
Kurt77 is a Private
iTrader: (2)
I have a question. I'm thinking about buying a gas shotgun and bringing it (probably going to buy it regardless). It says to chrono it, they have to fire it with only one bb in it, which it fires at around 500, but when it's actually firing multiple bbs, it only fires at around 310 fps. So, how can it be tested to confirm that it's firing within limits when firing multiple shots?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Just a quick reminder that we are wanting to cap the members of The New Ohio Federation to about 30-40 people depending on registration numbers. The NOF's objectives will be to use their superior local fortifications and resources to exploit the smaller gangs of civilian survivors.

We're having a rules update pending about looting other players so stay tuned.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2013, 12:35 AM
A Man Named Lurch's Avatar
A Man Named Lurch A Man Named Lurch is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: "Noob-Tube" factory
Posts: 163
A Man Named Lurch is a Private
iTrader: (0)
Can't wait to be apart of another Brains event!
__________________


Now offering: Noob-Tube
"Nepoleon BlownApart"
ver.3.6
Base 2013 Models starting at $179.99!!
Options include Molle hook! 20mm Rails! Folding Grip!
Same great product in a smaller more portable size!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM
T271's Avatar
T271 T271 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Huntsville, OH
Posts: 53
T271 is a Private
iTrader: (0)
At the last one I was the only one from my team that could make it, hopefully this time we will all be there!
__________________
Commander, Task Force Lambda.

Airsoft music videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/09kesler/videos
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-27-2013, 09:19 PM
Vinvyin's Avatar
Vinvyin Vinvyin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 2
Vinvyin is a Private
iTrader: (35)
Sky, are you doing early registration again?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
We're going to stick to cash at the gate for this. Should be simpler for all of us.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 AM
superrussel superrussel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 19
superrussel is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to superrussel
iTrader: (0)
Can't wait!

Brains II was AMAZING and I can't wait to attend this one, hopefully my back pack doesn't rip this time!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Some people were asking about buy melee weapons again for this one. How many would be interested in that? They would be roughly 10 bucks and very durable. If this generates enough interest, we can look into producing more.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Spartan1138's Avatar
Spartan1138 Spartan1138 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 52
Spartan1138 is a Private
iTrader: (2)
This'll be my first Brains event, super psyched about it!!!! Hoping for it to be a target rich and melee heavy environment!!
__________________
Bringing back the knife kill, one noob at a time

"What will people think if I tell them I'm a Jesus Freak? What will they do when they find out its true? I don't care if they label me a Jesus Freak, there ain't no disguising the truth!"- from Jesus Freak by DC Talk

"To my future wife: I may wear a kevlar helmet, a bullet-proof vest, and carry an m4, but I am still your knight in shining armor." - The White Russian
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Joey.Simon's Avatar
Joey.Simon Joey.Simon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 24
Joey.Simon is a Private
iTrader: (3)
Hey, one question about this event. We are debating on purchasing some LARP-safe weapons from a website. The event page was vague on how the "surviving groups" shall interact together. Will there be the allowance of group on group combat? Some of the people buying these weapons are afraid that some other groups may deliberately tear through their weapons by continuously shooting.
Thanks!
__________________
"To vilify a great man is the readiest way in which a little man can himself attain greatness." - Edgar Allan Poe
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Ammo is a precious commodity in this game. Trust me when I say there won't be time to "shoot up" your melee weapons.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-12-2013, 04:00 PM
MistaOrange MistaOrange is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Centerville
Posts: 165
MistaOrange is a Private
iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Ammo is a precious commodity in this game. Trust me when I say there won't be time to "shoot up" your melee weapons.
Will it be more scarce in this Brains then in Brains II? Because in the last game it didn't seem as if ammo was too hard to find on the field
__________________
Op's attended; Op: Mudballs, Op: Mole Digger, Op: Killzone, Op: Braaaaains II, Op: Frozen Sepulcher, Op: Braaaaains III, Op: Scorched Earth, DP Open Play 014

Op's planned; Op: Chimera, Op: Cold Hard Truth, Op: Sidewinder

"Nobody has ever defended anything successfully. There is only attack, attack, and attack some more." -George S. Patton.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaOrange View Post
Will it be more scarce in this Brains then in Brains II?
Yes it will be.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:27 AM
gnomebolt123 gnomebolt123 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
gnomebolt123 is a Private
iTrader: (0)
Location

Where is this at?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Vinvyin's Avatar
Vinvyin Vinvyin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Newark
Posts: 1,027
Blog Entries: 2
Vinvyin is a Private
iTrader: (35)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomebolt123 View Post
Where is this at?
Fallen Warriors

If you go to the event posting here (http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/ca...-23&e=1228&c=1) It gives you all the information you need. All you have to do is read.

"Event Location: 6985 Egypt Pike. Chillicothe, Oh 45601"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Op Brains veterans, your previous zombie masks will work just fine if you bring ones from last year. Had this question asked a few times.

Remember people, this game will involve lots and lots of running (away from zombies and towards humans) so make sure you bring plenty of water.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:01 PM
WhiteOut's Avatar
WhiteOut WhiteOut is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 423
Blog Entries: 1
WhiteOut is a Private
iTrader: (1)
I'll be using a ANZI rated GP-5 gas mask for this game If you want a role player I would be up for it. In my opinion, I think a guy in a gas mask would be a good addition to the Caravan-ers.
__________________
WhiteOut-
Belgian Special Forces Group
Russian MVD
MARSOC (WIP)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
All survivors are encouraged to role play. We're going to do some different things with ammo and resource allocation compared to last year but it will encourage players to makes some deals with each other.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-22-2013, 06:53 PM
WhiteOut's Avatar
WhiteOut WhiteOut is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 423
Blog Entries: 1
WhiteOut is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Are we able to do less melee-ing? There was too much of it IMO and it got boring. ( No offense) and I just finished up the GP-5 today so I can role play if you'd like.
__________________
WhiteOut-
Belgian Special Forces Group
Russian MVD
MARSOC (WIP)
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
WhiteOut, we're changing the structure of the night game for this one.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:13 PM
WhiteOut's Avatar
WhiteOut WhiteOut is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 423
Blog Entries: 1
WhiteOut is a Private
iTrader: (1)
Many thanks, Sky. Do you need anyone as a merchant?
__________________
WhiteOut-
Belgian Special Forces Group
Russian MVD
MARSOC (WIP)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Sky's Avatar
Sky Sky is offline
Enlightened Despot
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbus
Posts: 838
Sky is a Private
iTrader: (1)
That concept is changing as well.
__________________
Writes six paragraphs on Facebook argument post to rationalize how much he doesn't care about Facebook arguments.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Ghost1186's Avatar
Ghost1186 Ghost1186 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Painesville, Ohio
Posts: 483
Ghost1186 is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Ghost1186
iTrader: (1)
I unfortunately did not attend the past two brains games, but definately plan on attending this one, so when you say ammo will be provided, how much will we roughly be receiving and I believe I saw there will be ammo available to find on the field?
__________________
Team: Ronin, Team Leader/Founder, Ductus exemplo.
Back in the saddle again...
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 PM
ninja_fish's Avatar
ninja_fish ninja_fish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 286
ninja_fish is a Recruit Private
iTrader: (0)
can we get some specific changes from previous brains? The carRamrod guys that attended braains 2 had some mixed feelings about various rules and such. That said we all had a lot of fun and I know I am looking forward to coming to braaaains 3 :-)
__________________
"and you can quote me on this....if you ever try to make people laugh and bring perspective to an issue remember this, there are always those that will carry your words too far." -Slacker
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Operation East Wind 6 is March 9-17 2013 aswayze Upcoming Airsoft Events 5 01-31-2013 09:00 PM
Operation Braaaaaaains!! (October 22nd) Sky Upcoming Airsoft Events 245 10-26-2012 05:14 PM
Operation East Wind IV will be March 12-20 2011 aswayze Upcoming Airsoft Events 46 02-20-2011 05:01 PM
Operation EastWind III. March 13th - March21st, 2010. Houli Upcoming Airsoft Events 16 07-15-2010 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Airsoft Guns, Tactical Gear, Military Gear, Ohio Airsoft Retailer

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Airsoft Ohio