Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 09-14-2012, 12:51 PM

NexusB23 is a Private
Post Echo1 Stag-15 M4 Never Fielded - Brand New

Hey guys, got a friends M4 here that has never been fielded and have only had maybe a couple hundred rounds put through it. But we would like some money for some team gear so we'd like to sell it to someone who can put it to good use.

Everything is stock internally and externally, basically brand new. Nothing has been modified on this gun, everything still feels really solid. Shoots around 330 FPS w/.20g BB's.

This is the full-stock version of the Echo1 Stag-15 M4 and it holds the battery in the back of the stock.

BATTERY NOT INCLUDED - Large-type tamiya plug

Will include a single 120 Rnd mid-cap magazine and a Large-type wall charger, as well as the original box it came in.

Asking $150, this is a great beginner's gun for somebody just getting into airsoft. Good size and weight, feels very solid. I would include a battery and extra mag to make it a complete package but I don't have any laying around anymore. So if you're new to airsoft I'll gladly help you find a good battery and/or BB's or extra mags for this gun.

This M4 can also be a great advanced airsoft user's gun. It has a very customizable M4 platform for future upgrades or for use as a CQB-Mid-range weapon. It could also just simply be a test rifle or a backup gun like for your team or squad.

Either way this is a great deal for this gun, it's brand new and is ready for the field. I prefer to do a face-to-face deal at an airsoft event in Ohio, but I will also accept paypal and can ship anywhere.

If you are interested, would like more pictures, or if you would like any other information, just send me a PM.

Thanks!

Tags
cqb, echo1, m4 platform, mid-range rifle, stag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: