Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM

dnick92 is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to dnick92
Classic Army M15A4 Armalite Series

Hey guys! For my quickest response please email me at dnickell92@gmail.com. You can also call or text me at 765-760-8263. Shipping is included. If trade is involved I will check itrader. I won't ship first if payment through PayPal is an issue. I reside near Muncie IN.

I want a polar star. I also have many other things besides airsoft including $$$. I'm big in computers and have a gaming desktop for trade. Not some old HP that I'm trying to pass off. Please contact for specs.

Now for my CA.

As the title says I have a Classic Army M15A4. I recently put a few $$$ into it because the person I got it from was a retard. So here's the new parts.

Wiring Harness
Hop up unit
Air Nozzle
Tappet plate

I am very sorry that I don't know what brands they are. I'm pretty sure the Hop up is G&P and the air nozzle and tappet plate are SHS. Ryan at Crazy Cromags did all the work on it for me (just now getting into gearboxes)

When I originally opened the gun (not gearbox) I found the this kid had glued his hop up together. The wiring harness was trashed too. When I saw that I knew that it was going to be trouble. When Ryan opened the gearbox he first saw the damage to the air nozzle, but to his surprise the gears were perfectly shimmed. This leads me to believe that he was smart enough to not crack the gearbox open, but the damage to the air nozzle told me he kept trying to shoot lol. Anyway Ryan did a decent job on bringing this gun back to life. Right now I couldn't tell you if there was something wrong with it or not. The gun is shooting at a constant 200fps give or take (195-205) but it sounds ill. The motor seems to be a little loud and seems to whine a little. The rof isn't that great either at around 11rps (says my Xcortech). I spent $175 for all parts + labor. I also have put a Magpul handguard and classic army retractable stock on it (both in tan).

My asking price is $175. Like I said above I'm interested in trades and shipping is included. I'm pretty firm on price. My trades include

Masada
M4 (KWA)
M4 (GBB)
Scar
Or offer up

No bolt action
No springers
No bull pup

If you have any questions get ahold of me via contact info above. I will bump twice. If not sold in a week I will completely redo the gearbox and keep. I will send pics upon request. Thanks for looking.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:56 AM

dnick92 is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to dnick92
No longer available. Now has polarstar gen3 courtesy of Fallen Warrior Airsoft!

Tags
army, classic, classic army, m15a4, magpul

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: