Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM

Chic is a Private
Chic's Stuff For Sale

Chicís ďBecause Iím not a techĒ sale
Ok guys today I have some stuff for sale. Most of it is stuff I figured I could fix but couldnít or got fed up with the ridiculousness of trying.
All prices include shipping
I can meet F2F but it is more difficult
I am open to trades, worst I can say is no. I really really want a TM 5-7
All of the things I am selling ARE FULLY FUNCTIONING! They all have minor problems I donít want to fix, I CAN PROVIDE VIDEO OF THE GUNS FIREING if you so request.I am selling them cheap because I k now someone out there can fix them and get some use out of them or sell them for someone who can. No point in me keeping them and not getting use out of them.
Iím Flexible on prices, like I said, I want these nice guns to go to a good home.

First up for sale today is a fairly highly upgraded DBOYS Scar-l
Upgrades Include:
-Rhopped Madbull 6.03 Barrel
-Metal Hopup Chamber with Flat hop and m nub
-HS5 mosfet made by Seth Powers wired to Deans
-It does have some non-stock compression parts(I wonít say what brand because to be honest I donít know, but if I know the tech who made it(and I do) I would guess theyíre SHS

On to the problems:
The selector switches are misaligned. Yes thatís it!
The other thing that could possibly be perceived as a problem is that the rhopped barrel doesnít have a bucking, I donít know how to shave them so Iím not gonna deal with it. My loss is your gain. To compensate for this Iím selling the gin with not only the rhopped barrel but also an m4 length barrel with a bucking, I will also ship an extra bucking with the gun so you can shave it yourself. I can toss in a Hi-cap mag too
Asking 150$ shipped for all this

Picture of the Scar

Picture of the Barrel

Picture of theFET

Next up is a Socom Gear 1911:
This gun is produced by WE
It comes with one mag and a paddle serpa-esque retention holster
The only problem with it is that the fill valve is missing the outer o-ring, the one that keeps gas from escaping while filling(literally a 2 cents fix)
the only other thing is that occasionally the gun double fires(not a problem for me, but I donít know how to fix it)
Asking 50$ shipped for both the gun and holster.

Next up is a Matrix G&G Frankenbox
This gearbox started out as a Matrix Gearbox, but I gutted it entirely and put in all new G&G parts, the only things that are still Matrix are the cutoff lever selector switch, bushings, and shell, itís also got an SHS anti reversal latch. Iím selling this for 25$ shipped

Tags
1911, gearbox, rhop, scar, scar-l

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: