Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-23-2014, 05:38 PM

Dark Eagle is a Private
Warzone Toledo

Anyone ever been to the Warzone paintball/airsoft field in toledo? Ive been looking for local events and the closest for me is Riverbottom (pretty fun place) but they dont have events that often. Now Warzone does charge about $10 more then the average game ($30 vs. $20-$25) is it worth it? and would any of you come out if I tried to get some sort of open play going?
thanks
Old 07-25-2014, 03:34 PM

SgtRoc is a Private
Is that the field out off of airport hwy? I played on a paintball field out there many years ago it was pretty cool at the time. I have not heard that it was still open though.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:27 PM

2tall is a Private
No it is on Centenial Road in Sylvania. I have not heard a lot of good things about their airsoft play but that was a few years back.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:36 PM

absorbedsponge is a Private
Send a message via AIM to absorbedsponge
A couple years ago (I believe it has been 2? years) we approached them with a question to rent out the field. They wanted $150 an hr for the field at the time. Completely unrealistic for hosting an event. I believe that they own a second field in Michigan, and were in the process of moving most of their clients up to Michigan. At least at that time I don't think they were interested much about airsoft. I have no idea on the recent activities of warzone, as I have never played paintball.

You could try contacting them to see if they will even host an airsoft event.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:24 PM

Hofbauer is a Private
The one off airport I believe was called Peev's Paintball or something like that. I played out there years and years ago (paintball) but I thought they closed that ages ago. I remember a section of woods they had for play and also a "D-Day" themed area with a line of bunkers you had to push up hill through.

I have been out to Warzone to check it out with friends for paintball but not for airsoft. I was not overly impressed with what they had to offer. A medium speed ball field and their "ghost town" or whatever they call it (wild west sorta setup) was on the small side. I would never pay more than $10 to play that field and I would say that 15-20 would be max capacity.

For a local field during a week night at that $10 price point I would come out, but anything above that I don't mind driving a couple hours to the larger fields.

Tags
airsoft, open play, riverbottom, toledo, warzone

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: