Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-09-2016, 01:42 PM

Airsoft Innovations is a Private
Airsoft Innovations Cyclone Impact Grenade Now Available

At long last our new Cyclone grenade is ready to ship. You can grab yours at your favourite retailer or direct from us here (http://bit.ly/1VUQTvC). Production at our Toronto headquarters is going full steam (we had to seriously expand staff to keep up with initial demand) and were getting some really great feedback from our early adopters around the world.

Weve also made a pretty cool video so you can see this thing in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZaTRKz5Rs

If youre not sure what the Cyclone grenade is, its our newest fully reusable gas powered BB firing airsoft frag grenade. Building on our experience after creating the original Tornado grenade 6 years ago, weve managed to make the Cyclone smaller, lighter, more powerful, faster to reload, more reliable and (most importantly) more affordable than any grenade out there. Essentially, you set the trigger, fill with gas and BBs, destroy the enemy as you would with a real grenade, and repeat hundreds of times.

The Brass Tacks:
Impact trigger
225 FPS
140 BBs
$40 USD
Additional Features:
Spherical firing pattern due to spinning action
Uses ONLY gas and BBs. No other consumables, very economical to use
Propane (aka green gas) or duster (hfc134a) powered and fully reusable
Easy and fast to reload, no loose parts in the trigger mechanism
Reliable, effective and devastatingly powerful
Robust design using resilient acetal
Lanyard loop on functioning spoon handle
Reusable locking pin
Launch Edition features bonus morale patches
Warranty, replacement parts and great customer service
A few key differences for those who are familiar with the Tornado grenade:
Way more powerful. The Cyclone delivers almost double the FPS per shot as the original Tornado grenade due to the new Quantum Drive engine.
Way faster reload. Instead of using a BB loader, you simply open the body and pour BBs inside.
Way safer to throw. Due to the lighter acetal construction instead of glass filled polymer and machined aluminum and to the smaller size, we were able to considerably reduce the weight of the grenade making it safer to throw at people.
Way more affordable. By simplifying the design and streamlining the manufacturing process, were able to offer the Cyclone at less than half the initial cost of the Tornado.
Either way, thanks so much to our long time supporters and to our longtime fans who have been around since 2004 when we released the original propane adaptor. Were a small Canadian company working hard to deliver well-engineered game-changing products that expand the airsoft experience.

Cheers,
The Airsoft Innovations Team
www.airsoft-innovations.com

PS Check out our various social pages to get in touch with us and see all the latest news:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airsoftinnovations/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/airsoftinnovations/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirsoftInnovtns
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/carltonium

PPS Here is the product page link again:
http://bit.ly/1VUQTvC
Old 02-09-2016, 02:31 PM

Tiimelord is a Private
These look awesome. As a Tornado owner, I love these types of grenades. Does the Cyclone require as much maintenance as the Tornado?
~ Ephesians 6:10-20 ~
OP: Threshold. OP: Crucible. OP: Dark Horizon. OP: Sidewinder (OOBI) OP: Crucible III (OOBI)

Check out my YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TiiMELORDHD

Proud transexual... And loves Rowdy.
Rowdy loves you too fil
Old 02-09-2016, 04:19 PM

Octane is a Private
Received one a week ago, so easy to use it's amazing. Barely any parts to Loose. just keep following instructions with keeping required parts oiled . Worth every penny in my eyes (should of got two) hope it helps anyway FRAG TO WIN everyone .
Old 02-11-2016, 04:11 PM

Potato is a Private
I own a total of four Cyclone grenades. I haven't had a chance to use them in the field yet, but I've been littering my basement in BBs with them whilst pretending to be SWAT breaching my own house. To reiterate what Octane stated - be sure to follow the instructions and you'll be A-ok.

Timelord - It requires FAR less maintenance and performs far better! I'm a huge huge huge fan.

On top of all that, I had the pleasure of working with the Airsoft Innovations' top brass at Shot Show 2016 and have nothing but compliments for those fine gentlemen and their top-notch products. Working for the primary distributor of AI products, I will say that Cyclones will be continually inbound and ready to order ASAP!

Operating with the lowest of speeds and the highest of drags since 1994

Potato Armory LLC.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:21 AM

Disposable Soldier is a CorporalDisposable Soldier is a CorporalDisposable Soldier is a Corporal
I owe Airsoft Ohio a thorough review on the Cyclone, and more so a thorough review on Airsoft Innovations and my experiences. In a nutshell A.I. is one of the more pleasant customer oriented businesses I've dealt with. I've bought, tested, and used 3 Cyclones and I must say they are a Hell of a product! I feel like everybody should have one or ten.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:32 PM

Kishi is a Private
Somebody (disposable soldier) demonstrated the awesomeness of these cyclones for myself and other on Sunday.
They are SWEET!
Way more effective than what I've seen from Tornado grenades, and definitely outmatches the possible Thunder B loaded with BBs.
They have a great radius and it does good filling the radius.
And it can be heard from a distance too.
"This is my gun. There are many like it, but this one is mine. ...My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit..."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: