Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 11-15-2014, 09:30 PM

MrCODAddiction is a Private
2015?

What do you think 2015 will bring to the airsoft community? More or less players? More or less events? Trying to get an idea for airsoft opportunities for the future since I am a new player.
-RoadBlock

Last edited by MrCODAddiction; 11-18-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:55 AM

Jables is a Private
I think the question of "Is airsoft dying?" is influencing a lot of vague questions that all kind of go back to that haunting thought.

Hopefully, it brings in new players and variety of new milsim series and a steady supply of open plays for the casual player.

As with each Spring, players are brought up through the sport over the winter and are eager to get a taste of an actual field. We see this every year, but the real question is - will they stick to the sport or fall out halfway through the year?
Old 11-18-2014, 11:22 AM

Son of Liberty is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Son of Liberty Send a message via Yahoo to Son of Liberty
New people need to step up and replace the old breed that is slowly exiting the community; the old guys who were the ones to run games, moderate the boards, etc etc. Hopefully someone will be able to/breathe some life into this although I don't play as much as I used to it would be sad to see AO go.
Warning: My vagina is big enough to swallow your self-esteem. Read my comments with caution.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:33 PM

viper is a Private
Change the mindset, change everything.

Is airsoft dying? Absolutely. People are not stepping up. They expect everything to be handed to them. Just like SoL said.

Now, with that being said people are getting all wishy washy because they don't want to go to an event with 30 people. They want 100. If everyone has that mindset no one will show up. Simple fix? Go to events even if no one but 10 others show up. I have had more fun with games that had less than 25 people than I have at any event over 150 people locally.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:21 PM

MrCODAddiction is a Private
Thanks for the feedback
-RoadBlock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: