Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-10-2014, 11:08 AM

TNT Enterprise is a Private
Black ops global indoor airsoft field

Hello Everyone,

Many of you know us as TNT ENTERPRISE for quite some time now. We are proud to announce an exclusive partnership with Black Ops Global to bring you the first INDOOR AIRSOFT FIELD in Cincinnati, Ohio!! The field will consist of a 16,000 sq./ft. indoor field with multiple buildings, bunkers and barriers for you to use for cover and to go head to head with players in an extremely fast action oriented style of play. There will be many different styles of games through out each day. We'll be open Friday-Sunday for open play and scenario games. Monday we'll be closed and Tuesday-Thursday will be reserved for private parties, tactical training and league plays which will be coming in the very near future. There will be an onsite pro shop as well, which will be stocked with AEG's. GBB's, spring guns and many accessories as well as green gas and bb's. We're extremely excited about this opportunity and look forward to giving Ohio and the surrounding states a great place to come and play airsoft! OUR GRAND OPENING IS MARCH 14th, 2014

We are centrally located in Cincinnati, Ohio at the I75-I275 exchange off Kemper Rd. THE ADDRESS IS: 11472 GONDOLA STREET CINCINNATI, OHIO 45241

Hours of Operation:

Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: By appointment only for parties, league play (coming soon) and tactical training.
Friday: Open to the public from 4pm-1am
Saturday: Open to the public from 12pm-1am
Sunday: Open to the public from 12pm-8pm

PRICE:
The price will be $30.00 this is considered an all day pass and will be good for the day purchased. This means you're able to come and go freely for the duration of that day as long as you're registered and have the color of the day bracelet on.

RENTALS:
For those of you who want to bring friends or family who dont have guns, dont worry! We have rentals as well. We partnered with Elite Force to stock our rental fleet with Elite Force M4A1s. Each rental will be $20. It includes: 1 EF M4, 1 hi-cap magazine, one pre-filled Hi-Cap (plus the 1000 rounds with entry fee) and 1 face mask.

FIELD BBs
Field BB's will be required to play. No outside BBs will be permitted on the field. This insures the quality of the BBs used on the field. Each day pass will include 1,000 G&G .20g BBs free of charge. You are able to purchase additional BBs throughout the day and will have the option to purchase them in 1,000 or 5,000 round quantities. No outside BBs will be permitted on the field with the exception of tracers for special events, which will be announced at a date prior to the event.

REQUIREMENTS:
Full-face protection is required to play on the field.

This includes: Masks, Goggles with lower face protection (Mesh, neoprene covers, shemaghs etc).

Barrel covers ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES until the ref has given the signal to remove them.

All guns must be transported in rifle bags or cases upon entering the lobby.

Rules:

1) 350 fps with a .20g
2) Ages 10-11 are able to play with parent on the field, 12+ must have a parent consent by signing the waiver
3) No mags in guns, goggles on ALWAYS and safety's on until ref says enter field
4) Barrel covers on until they enter the field
5) Full face coverage (mask, shemaghs, t-shirt, mesh lower)
6) Semi auto only within buildings
7) No deliberate head shots
8) No thunder b's
8) Grenades must fire bb's or be approved pre-game (mad bull power shots ok)
9) All guns must have a chronograph tag
10) No blind fire
11) Refs have ultimate final say
12) Riot shields are allows by rockets eliminate them from direct hit.
13) Riot shield can only be operated with pistol
14) Grenades must be tossed underhand and can't be thrown over buildings
15) No jumping over barriers or cover
16) No physical contact of any kind

There will be an onsite pro-shop as well which we are stocking as we go. Many brands we carry are Tokyo Marui, ICS, Elite Force, Echo 1, G&G, Classic Army, KWA, Valken and many more.

Please visit us at http://www.tntcombatsports.com
http://www.blackops-global.com

and don't forget to like us on Facebook for up to the minute news and deals!

http://www.facebook.com/tntenterpriseairsoft
http://www.facebook.com/blackopsglobal
We hope to see everyone there and look forward to helping the community grow and offer something not seen in the area.

PICTURES WILL BE COMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS.

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM us, Email Us, Post to our Facebook or call us directly!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Shortcake

Straberry is a Private
Why no thunder bs ?? Its the most widely used distraction granade used by the airsoft community? And why is outside bbs restricted as a ptw owner that is a very big drawback !
Old 03-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Big Boss is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Big Boss
We tested a thunder b grenade inside the warehouse and it was too loud. They feel much louder and feel like they much more of concussion effect inside a warehouse than they do outside. So to be on the safe side it was decided to just not allow them. However the madbull grenades and tornado grenades will be allowed.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
Are heavier BBs available? I generally use .25s as they work better in my gun.

Also are barrel bags available for purchase on site, if so how much?

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 03-10-2014, 02:23 PM

Yes .25g will be available to purchase as well. Unfortunately the .25g shipment won't be in for opening weekend. We apologize about that. Barrel bags will be available for purchase as well. The thunder b decibel rating was too high for use inside, we extensively tested them and to be better safe than sorry we've ruled them out. Indoors they just have too much impact.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:25 PM

viper is a Private
Have you tested the noise level of thunder Bs inside to know if they are at a dangerous level? Feels louder or not, is it dangerous is the question. EDIT: Your post was not posted about testing when I was typing mine up. Got that answer.

How does quality BBs affect the field to the point of saying you must buy our bbs?

What is $30 covering for the day? That seems extremely high for a few hours of play with nothing else. Most events that are over $30 have raffles, pyro, trucks, props, and more the EO has to pay for, as well as insurance and field fees.

Last edited by viper; 03-10-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Shortcake

Straberry is a Private
I agree with viper I am also interested in what all comes with a $30 day pass ?
Old 03-10-2014, 02:50 PM

The $30 for the entire day covers field fee for all day. Meaning you can come and go during that day as you please. As long as you check in and check out you're able to come in. It slso includes 1000 G&G BB's to get the day started. Also remember this is indoor we're open no matter the weather. Rain, snow, hurricane etc. By being an indoor field we have higher operating cost as well. Remember we are climate controlled as well!! While the EO will have high operating costs per event remember, we have a high overhead as well.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:09 PM

Gambit is a Recruit Private
So my main question then, is how much will extra bb's cost? I just don't like the idea of not being able to bring my own bb's.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Interprets things far too literally....

ReverseFlank is a Private
Also curious about the reasoning behind not allowing outside bbs. What brand will your "house" bbs be? What weights? What is the cost? What about players who don't shoot .2s, can we substitute .25s for our "free" bbs? Or just opt to not take them and the entry fee can reflect that?
But why do we bother doing anything that's pointless. What would Leonardo Da Vinci have done if a management consultant forced him to run a P&L on the Mona Lisa? He'd stab the son of a ***** in the eye with a charcoal pencil. Then he'd go invent the helicopter.

[Texx] 11:14 pm: giving Loki Neg Rep is like pissing on a forest fire...sure its fun and toasty but come on
Old 03-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Shortcake

Straberry is a Private
Also if it opens this weekend will it be posted as a event on ao .
Old 03-10-2014, 05:21 PM

JMDECC is a Private
How were you able to determine that Thunder B's were too loud? Did you measure the sound output by db? Seems like a very dumb decision especially in a cqb style facility.

I'm also very curious about the reasoning behind only using in house BB's and not being able to use our own. This is going to be a huge turnoff for players, I can already tell. Hopefully there is some great benefits behind the BB's you provide.

What will be the rule on reusing the BB's that were purchased from you? Can we bring them back next time or do we constantly have to keep rebuying them every time we attend?

Entry seems a little steep. $30 for an open play at a 16,000 sq ft field? You can pay $20 for a full day of open play at a 250 acre field with various terrains and cqb elements. Same price for an open play at a 40 something acre field with equally varied terrain and cqb elements. Normally events that hit the $30+ price range are larger ops. Very curious as to what you'll be offering to make up for this cost.

Not trying to knock you guys, just interested in the reasoning behind each of these points.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Gentlemen, please choose your words wisely. If you do not agree with the business policies, please PM the company, voice your concerns and give your comments. This is none of our business on why they set their field and policies and the forums is definitely not the place to discuss about it.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 03-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Interprets things far too literally....

ReverseFlank is a Private
Blade, wouldn't the forum provide a great medium to answer questions that are being asked multiple times? Save them the trouble of having to respond to a dozen PMs about the same thing.

As far as people's criticism I completely agree this is not the place.
But why do we bother doing anything that's pointless. What would Leonardo Da Vinci have done if a management consultant forced him to run a P&L on the Mona Lisa? He'd stab the son of a ***** in the eye with a charcoal pencil. Then he'd go invent the helicopter.

[Texx] 11:14 pm: giving Loki Neg Rep is like pissing on a forest fire...sure its fun and toasty but come on
Old 03-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
I'm going to have to go with Blade here. Keep the critisism to yourself or PM's.
Bottom line...it's their business. You don't like the way things are done with THEIR business, don't be a patron of it.
Unless you have a business degree, and know for a fact what expenses they have to even open and run this thing, then don't crap and moan about it. Personally, I don't have a business degree, but I have worked behind the scenes for airsoft events and fields...it would floor you to see all the nickle and dime costs that add up!

The part about 'house' BB's, makes good business sense, plus it allows them to control the type and wieght of BB's being used. remember the issues not to long ago about chrono with a lighter weight bb and then folks loading up .40's? Yeah, that was a safety concern, and this way, they have control over it to some degree. Not foolproof, but more than if they didn't require house brand bb's.

$30 for a cqb field, INDOORS which means rain, shine, snow up to your butt hole, cooler in the summer, 1k free BB's, come and go as you please during the whole day, and more than adequate min. safety rules with field refs...c'mon guys. It's a no brainer! I see it as a pretty square deal.

BTW, they have already stated, they tested the thunder B's indoors. They think it's over the line for safety, then that is their call. Live with it. I heard the thunder B's when they used the at the mansfield reformatory for Op Redemption....Yeah,,,they are deafening indoors! the reverb off the walls makes it feel even more loud.

Give the place a shot. You don't like it, don't go anymore. As soon as I can get the chance, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm checking that place out!!! I hope to be able to shoot at some of you folks while I'm there!!
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseFlank View Post
Blade, wouldn't the forum provide a great medium to answer questions that are being asked multiple times? Save them the trouble of having to respond to a dozen PMs about the same thing.

As far as people's criticism I completely agree this is not the place.
I am all for questions as long as they are directed toward the games themselves and not why decisions or $ tags were made.

So far so good but we are running on the edge

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 03-10-2014, 07:07 PM

Nytemayr is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT Enterprise View Post
an extremely fast action oriented style of play
Let the speedsoft commence!

I'll probably give it a try. I do share some of the concerns that others have voiced though, namely having to buy bbs every time I want to play here. I tend to buy my bbs in bulk. Perhaps players could bring unopened, pre-approved bbs. Just a though.
Texx - "Finally, offer to show him the game room in the basement. When he starts down the stairs, hit him in the head with a baseball bat and push him down the stairs. Accidents happen, especially amongst friends, and its possible he didn't see that sock on the step that caused him to slip and fall. But you got the last laugh and now he'll have to pick on people who get in his way on the school's wheelchair ramp."
Old 03-10-2014, 07:25 PM

Grimm is a Private
Black ops global info

The bb's are g&g's I have talked to them personally and have known them for many years. As far as the price they will have it very soon and I'm sure they will post it up as soon as it ready to be released to the community, TNT and black ops global are interested to hear the feedback from the community but also would like a fair chance aswell. So please give them that at the very least and as blade said if you truly want to know something you can always pm TNT and they will answer the question within reason. Team TNT did a trial run to see what changes needed to be made and this is an ongoing project so as I said TNT would love to hear feedback be it negative or positive.
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh
Old 03-10-2014, 08:38 PM

viper is a Private
So in an effort to get away from why it is $30 to play for a day, lets get to this BB question that is rather popular.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:52 PM

ArenZeFox is a Private
I'm really looking forward to getting down there and trying it out once I get my SCAR fixed...Only other gun I have shooting legal is the PKM and I don't think it's a CQB gun.

I do also share the question of whether or not we'll be able to bring BB's we got there before back. I'm hopefully picking up a WE gas AKS-74UN and doubt I'll be going through 1,000 rounds a day. Also wondering about whether or not we'll be able to exchange the .20's for something heavier, again gas guns don't like .20's as much as heavier weights.

Thanks for you're time and really eager to get down there and play!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
Man you guys need to read comments. The owners have already said their will be atleast .25s, just not for the open.

The higher cost is due to higher expenses.

Then we finally get a cqb field down south and you guys are just *****in. Give them a freaking chance. I personally don't agree with the thunder b rule, I love em, but inside they are louder. Thats why um getting ear pro.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 03-10-2014, 09:25 PM

Nforcer is a Private
Does BB weight and brand really matter that much in a CQB environment where most of your shot will probably be at 50 feet or closer? heck I use the cheap walmart crossman .20s when tweaking my gun at home and I get about a <2" spread at 75feet. paintball fields have been pushing field paint for years. I could see this as a way for EO to make an extra buck. These guys I'm sure have huge startup costs and they like most business folks would like to make some money in this venture.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:46 PM

Ok, thank you for the feedback. To clear the air. There WILL be .20 or .25's available with the option to choose between 1000 .20g or 1000 .25g with your entry fee. Thunders B's at this time are not permitted. While everyone would like to use them, we feel in close quarters they aren't safe. Saftey is our main concern so we have eliminated the issue at this time. We will be doing more testing tomorrow as we've seen then the amount of people wanting to use them. The BB's are G&G and will be available in the following amounts.

1000 G&G .2g BB's $5.00
5000 G&G .2g BB's $12.00
10,000 G&G .2g BB's $20.00

.25g BB pricing will be up within the next day or two as we get our invoice from G&G for them. But please keep in mind that these won't be available this weekend.

We will mark each bag of our BB's to differentiate then from other bags and in the future we're looking into a unique color customized for the field. So yes, you may bring back your BB's if they haven't all been used.
Rygar was correct. Indoor fields have lots of more expenses, we have electric, water, and others and that's before we even get to rent. The price reflects the higher operating costs of operating a field with a controlled environment.

We do appreciate the feedback and look forward to see everyone out there!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:19 AM

Razor11 is a Private
I'm excited for the new indoor arena. If the service if is like the one at traders world then it will be great and very helpful. Can't wait to try it out. What kind of games are going to be played? Is it going to be free play or different scenarios?
Old 03-11-2014, 11:51 AM

viper is a Private
I hate to be that guy but you have not answered the question of WHY we must use your BBs and not our own BBs when some of us use the same brand or high quality brands.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: