Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 12-11-2010, 12:09 AM

Angus is a Private
PTW MAX Burst M4 and Magpul PRS Stock

First up... PTW M4 MAX (Burst)
After not receiving any bites on my PTW with all the accessories on it, I decided to return it to its external stock form.

For now I will only be offering this to US buyers and will not be shipping internationally.

More full size pictures can be found on the link below:
Click here for pictures

Here is a list of parts and prices if you were to purchase this new:

* PTW MAX Burst M4 $1495
* KAA Hop Mod $25 (cross between KAA roller packing and original hop adjuster. This way seems to work best)
* PDI 6.01mm M4 Barrel $117
* Deans Connector $3
* Gold Cylinder $190
* Magpul Miad Grip $36

Total Cost if bought brand new (Without Labor), roughly: $1866

The Barrel has two screw marks on it where the gas block was secured from the previous build as you can see in the pictures.

You can also see it's previous build in the pictures with the Magpul PRS stock shown here.

The crane stock is missing the two stock caps, which can be purchased here: Click Here

I would be willing to do either of the following as far as purchasing:
All of the above without the Gold Cylinder (Includes Red Cylinder) for $1350.00 Shipped (Only to US)
Or
All of the above with the Gold Cylinder and the Red Cylinder for $1450.00 Shipped (Only to US)

As far as payment options, I would prefer that we used Paypal. I will also cover Paypal fees for you.

As far as the history on this weapon, this was my backup PTW that I was converting to a DMR type weapon. I have not really gotten a chance to use it much and started to thin out my collection. (This tends to happen when you own a shop... haha Certain guns get neglected for other ones...)

This is one of my last personal weapons to go. I am going to be keeping my CQBR PTW for cqb use at our indoor facility (Steel City Airsoft).

As far as the ammunition I would recommend with this weapon, Bioval .30s seem to work the best out of it. G&G .28 Bios come in a close second.

Next up is a real steel Magpul PRS stock and buffer tube modified to fit a PTW.

Click here for more pictures of the PRS stock on a PTW

The Magpul PRS stock is somewhat of a rare thing. So far I have not personally found anyone who has modified a real one to fit a PTW... so I decided to do it. 8) I took an M16 Stock tube and cut it so that it would fit a Lipo. With the stock cheek rest extended upward fully, it can fit a Firefox 11.1v 2200mah brick Lipo. With it collapsed almost all the way down, it can fit a Firefox 11.1v 1100mah Stick Lipo.

The only down side to the PRS Stock is that it is not 100% secured to the stock tube. Meaning that with enough force you can remove the stock. (You actually have to pull straight back on the stock with a good bit of force for it to come off, so with normal use it shouldn't come off.) The solution to this is to take a set screw and screw it down into the stock tube so that it can't be removed. I was going to do this, but figured I would leave this up to the user since it is nice to be able to remove the stock if needed.

Seeing that I am selling this PTW above, I no longer need this stock. It is in brand new condition and is already modified to fit a PTW. (Actually the stock tube is the only thing modified, the stock itself is un-modified).

I am willing to sell it for $260 shipped. (I will also cover the Paypal Fee as well)

I think I covered everything. 8) Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,
Angus

Edit: Prices updated! 12-20-10

Last edited by Angus; 12-20-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:22 PM

Angus is a Private
Price Drop!

Price dropped on PTW:

From $1450 to $1350 with Red Cylinder
From $1550 to $1450 with Red and Gold Cylinder

Price dropped on real deal Magpul PRS Stock: $260
Old 12-30-2010, 03:03 PM

Angus is a Private
If anyone is interested in this PTW, it is now up on Ebay at the following link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
Happy Bidding!
Thanks,
Angus
Old 01-12-2011, 02:40 PM

Angus is a Private
This PTW is still up for sale. Please PM me with offers if you are interested. I am mainly looking for the following over trades.

For $1075 + Shipping I would Include the following:
  • PTW MAX Burst M4 with Deans
  • KAA Hop Mod (Normally $25 + Installation)
  • Red Cylinder
  • Real Steel Magpul Miad Grip (Custom grip).
  • Normal Stock Barrel.

For $1150 + Shipping I will also include the:
  • PDI 6.01 Barrel (Currently Installed)

For $1250 + Shipping I will also include the:
  • Gold Cylinder.
Thanks,
Angus

Last edited by Angus; 01-12-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:06 PM

Angus is a Private
PTW has been sold! Mods, please delete this thread at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
Angus

Tags
burst, magpul, ptw m4, systema ptw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: