Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Events > Past Event Comments

Old 06-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
AAR Operation Tall Grass (Open Play 162), 06/07/14 Hidden Spring Ranch

Thank you guys for the great turnout yesterday. while the mosquitoes were a real PITA in the morning, the afternoon was much better. THANK YOU to Wallace at ZSHOT for providing bug spray to the players. It was definitely appreciated.

I sure hope you guys enjoyed the "jungle" warfare and the CQB at the end of the day.

All comments, suggestions and AAR are more than welcome.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 06-08-2014, 10:28 AM

StahlWerfer is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to StahlWerfer
That was some serious fun, and my new gun was no letdown, well, until the piston decided the battery was too manly for it. But yeah, the overgrowth of the field and the otherwise perfect weather was just a blast to play in.
This match also gave me some critical information; I only used an average of 30 rounds per engagement with that VSS, so it looks like I will indeed be safe with the 10 round VSS style 40 round midcaps. This was a great start to airsofting this summer, and a great return from a 6 month school related hiatus.

Last edited by StahlWerfer; 06-09-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Don't know why I typed "admittedly had never played in"; I've played at Hidden Ranch 3 times now...
Old 06-08-2014, 01:37 PM

Bladerunner is a Private
I personally had a ton of fun out there yesterday. Got to play with and against a good group of airsofters, and overall I really enjoyed myself. I don't really have anything negative to comment on, all the players (that I interacted with) did a good job with hit calling, and instructions were followed pretty well. I will say I got pretty mad at some guy who tried to light me up after 'game over' was called out, but accidents happen.

I just want to say thanks to Blade and everyone who organized the event, and thanks to all the players who showed up! Really good way to start airsofting this summer, and hope to be back at Springfield in the near future!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:26 PM

55555 is a Private
Really fun event, sportsman ship was pretty good. Blade are you going to have any other events before blind fury 11?
Old 06-08-2014, 04:38 PM

ExSoul is a Private
I had a blast at this event it was by far the most fun I have ever had at a open play and I got to brake in my new saw. I use 15,000 rounds just defending brown town but it worked and we held them off for 30min +

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"
Old 06-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55555 View Post
Really fun event, sportsman ship was pretty good. Blade are you going to have any other events before blind fury 11?
Yes, looking for either June 21st or 28th weekend and also 2 events in July.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 06-08-2014, 05:42 PM

55555 is a Private
Alright thanks Blade.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM

ExSoul is a Private
Please do the 21st blade. My whole team can make it then.

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"
Old 06-08-2014, 08:31 PM

Mandalorian94 is a Recruit Private
I actually enjoyed the CQB battles in the Airfield more than usual. Looking forward to coming out more this summer
Old 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM

Grimm is a Private
great day

personally I had a day i will remember for the rest of my airsofting life, I have to give a huge shout out to Wallace from zshot for letting me use their PTW prototype. I had been on the edge of buying one over the past 2-3 months (i've wanted one for much longer). I had an extreme amount of fun, even when i was being shot, I felt like sportsmanship was high, I enjoyed every game that we played that day even the ones where our team(tan) lost. I hope everyone had as good of a day as i did!!! I was also glad to see people drinking water and glad to see that no one(to my knowledge) went down from any heat releated injuries. Thanks everyone for coming out and playing! on a side note did anyone take any video while we were out there?
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: