ICS M4a1, Mags, and Pouch

For Sale:

• ICS M4a1 with Smith and Wesson M&P 15 trades

• 14 X 100rd Mid Cap magazines

o 8x OD (Olive Drab) MAG brand magazines
o 6x Black KING ARMS magazines

• Black triple double stack AR pouch

Details:

I am trying to sell this as a complete package for a price of $400 with buyer paying shipping. I am currently trying to get out of the M4/m16 business and would like to sell this wholesale.

ICS info:

This has definitely been the most reliable airsoft gun I have EVER had. This gun has not once broken down or failed me and that is why everything is still stock. This model of ICS does have the split-gearbox design as well as the forward assist actually releasing the spring tension once you’re down for the day to help prolong spring and gearbox life.

The gun DOES NOT COME WITH the fore-grip, EoTech replica, or the stock magazine pouch.

Magazine Info:

These magazines have endured a lot and have not shown any signs of slowing down. These magazines DO WORK with the ICS listed above with no issues. As for other guns I would not foresee any issues. The black magazines are KING ARMS while the OD magazines are MAG brand, as mentioned both have worked flawlessly in the ICS and hold roughly 100rds each.

The magazines DO NOT include the magpuls

Pouch info:

The pouch is a CONDOR Triple Double stack pouch in Black. I purchased it for my light AR rig but found out that I rarely ever play without my plate carrier so it just sits in the closet collecting dust and would like to sell it to someone who could actually use it.

Images Link:

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/...irsoft%20Sale/

If for whatever reason the link goes down and you cannot see the images let me know and I will fix the link or create a new one.

Ways of Payment:

I am currently fighting with PayPal to get my account straightened out so for the time being I can ONLY accept either Cash via face-to-face meet, or a Money Order.

If interested in seeing where I reside for a face-to-face I live near zip code 45255. And remember if shipped, buyer pays shipping on top of the current $400 price tag unless a deal is worked out otherwise of course.

Closing:

If you have any questions or offers feel free to shoot me a PM, I am pretty firm on price but may have some wiggle room so shoot me a reasonable offer.

I may be up for trades simply depends on what it is, I am getting into Kalashnikov's so that may help discourage people offering me M4/M16 stuff but once again send me a PM, the worst I can say is no.

Thanks for Looking,
Rabbit (Jackson083191)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience." (unknown)

"If you come prepared for a fair fight then you have come unprepared."
(unknown)

"Life is like a hop up unit, it goes up and down but its up to you to adjust it."
(Me, -- Philosophizer)

Old 04-22-2012, 04:04 PM

Jackson083191 is a Private
bump to top

Everything is still for sale, willing to accept best offers

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to there level and then beat you with experience." (unknown)

(unknown)

"Life is like a hop up unit, it goes up and down but its up to you to adjust it."
(Me, -- Philosophizer)

Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 PM

bump to top, everything is still for sale and accepting BEST OFFERS

(unknown)

(Me, -- Philosophizer)

Old 05-09-2012, 10:19 PM

once again bumping it to the top ... everything still for sale

(unknown)

(Me, -- Philosophizer)

Tags
condor, ics, mags, package, pouch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: