Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 06-14-2011, 08:50 PM

Vitallityman is a Recruit Private
Jg aug a2

Ok so i'm going to get the JG Aug A2.. but before i buy it i want to know if there are any major problems with it that you guys may have had.. yes i know its a jg.. blah blah blah from what i gather it's still a good gun..
but if there's any problems that i'm going to need to buy a pert for i would like to know now so i can add it to my purchase
Old 06-14-2011, 08:59 PM

cj93 is a Private
Research please before posting there are plenty of reviews on you tube about this gun.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:02 PM

Italian is a Recruit Private
Buy a spare tappet plate, they're made of rubbish material in JGs. A new airseal nozzle wouldn't hurt either.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:18 AM

yes i know there are reviews on youtube... i've already looked at them... but those reviews don't get as technical as i would like.. the only talk about wobbly this and that and how high or low the fps and rof are
Old 06-15-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian View Post
Buy a spare tappet plate, they're made of rubbish material in JGs. A new airseal nozzle wouldn't hurt either.
Thanks.. at least someone said what i wanted
Old 06-21-2011, 11:45 AM

airsplat2 is a Private
another point to keep in mind, is to be very gentle and smooth when doing a basic takedown for cleaning/maintenance. We get a lot of repairs in because customers dont know how to take these down. They lose a lot of small parts inside of the disassembly switch, or they break retention assembly.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Banned

ghosteater4 is a Private
Watch the push pin for the barrel to come out, mine some how unscrewed its self and is lost now, ps if u wanna add an supressor if the flash hider isn't just screwed on I would reconsider trying to take it off, but I have a classic army AUG good gun very quite. Also watch the spring on ur trigger system rumors of the plastic holding it breaking, but thats what I've heard, I've had no problems with mine except for the flash hider
Old 06-21-2011, 05:28 PM

Jeimuzu is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Jeimuzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosteater4 View Post
Watch the push pin for the barrel. Mine some how unscrewed its self and it's lost now. P.S. if u wanna add an supressor and the flash hider isn't threaded on, I wouldn't try taking it off. But I have a Classic Army AUG, good gun and very quite. Also watch the spring on your trigger system. I've heard rumors of the plastic part thats holding it break. Thats what I've heard. I've had no problems with mine except for the flash hider
There now......doesn't the correct punctuations and capitalizations make it easier to understand? Please guys, use punctuations and correct spelling here. This way its much easier to understand what your trying to say.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

ghosteater4 is a Private
Thanks dad I'll remember that next time. Funny how you could still understand what I was saying though. ABC, 123

Last edited by ghosteater4; 06-21-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Add more
Old 06-21-2011, 07:03 PM

Jeimuzu is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Jeimuzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosteater4 View Post
Thanks dad I'll remember that next time. Funny how you could still understand what I was saying though. ABC, 123
Its funny how you can be an....never mind....besides, its better to hear it from me than others who take it much worse than I do. So dont be a donkey next time, ok?

Tags
aug, aug a2, jg aug, jing jong

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: