Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 11-28-2013, 11:45 PM

Grimm is a Private
Wts/wtt

I have an A&K acr (dark earth) i am looking to get rid of, comes with 1 king arms midcap, rifle works fine I just don't have the time to use it anymore with all of my other choices. The rifle is basically brand new, it has been fielded very little. It mostly just sat in the case as a backup. Asking SOLD cash OBO. willing ti entertain the idea of trades. I also have an ICS MP5SD was used when I bought it but has only been fielded one time since i bought it, great gun asking 135 cash OBO I also have a parts g36k feel free to offer up on Anything, worst I can say is no!
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh

Last edited by Grimm; 12-30-2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: I screwed up and I'm adding some items
Old 12-17-2013, 05:47 PM

Grimm is a Private
bump to the top
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh
Old 12-30-2013, 12:37 PM

Grimm is a Private
Bumb acr is sold
-Tecumseh

Tags
acr, mp5sd

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: