Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 12-15-2012, 10:55 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
ARES Grease Gun, G&G GR16

I really, really want these gone, as I need money for G36 parts and gear. Make me offers, I will consider them all. Will now take trades for a SCAR-L (VFC, G&G, Classic Army) or an EBR (G&G, CYMA).

Rules:

-NO TRADES, except the two I've listed above. Otherwise I only want cash on these.
-I live in Centerville, and can be driven a little ways out to meet. Willing to meet at 321 Airsoft and Airsoft Arms, preferably 321.
-Buyer sends money first, no matter what.
-I'd MUCH prefer to do this face to face, as I don't particularly want to deal with shipping, especially on the Grease Gun.
-Text me for pictures, PM for number.

Today, folks, I have for you, an M3 Grease Gun.

To start it off, I won this gun at Brains II. I love this gun, and I don't really want to get rid of it, I simply don't have the money for magazines, batteries, etc. I have never fielded this gun, and it still has the factory production sticker on it (#00005793).

Package includes:

1x ARES M3 Grease Gun
1x 65 Rd. Midcap magazine (Battery must go inside mag)
I will include an 8.4v 1100 MaH battery if I get my asking price.
*I do still have the box, it will come with the gun.

Internal features:

The gun is EBB, and as far as I know, the gearbox is a standard ARES. I haven't made any modifications to it, nor have I attempted to. It's seen ~200 rounds through it in my backyard to get the hop-up adjusted and for targets. Never been chrono'd, but from reviews online it shot about 300 FPS with .2s, and it looked like that was about accurate while I was shooting it.

External features:

This gun is literally a solid piece of stamped steel. I don't have any idea how somebody could break this gun. It has an extendable skeleton stock, though the only points are fully-extended and fully closed. The magazine DOES have enough room to fit a 9.6 NiMh, though you'll have to find interesting ways of positioning the wire to fit it in. Mag feeds great, never had a double feed or misfire in my backyard. Orange tip is lightly painted on, there is a couple scratches on it from BBs, but I feel as if most people would take it off anyway.

Other notable points:

-This gun has a sick rate of fire with a 9.6, something around 18 or 20. With an 8.4 it's still good, though more around 15-16. Never tried with a Lipo.
-The gun has recoil. I know it's not common in AEGs, but this one definitely does.
-Hop-Up is easy to adjust, similar to an AK. Slide it back and forth to adjust.
-This gun is incredibly unique. I've not heard of anyone else having this, or even the ICS version of this gun.

Asking price: $250 OBO. *SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED* As I said, I'd really prefer to not ship this, but if I have to shipping will be added on.

Thanks for reading! PM me with any more questions you may have. I'm more than willing to answer!

Op's planned; Op: Chimera, Op: Cold Hard Truth, Op: Sidewinder

"Nobody has ever defended anything successfully. There is only attack, attack, and attack some more." -George S. Patton.

Last edited by MistaOrange; 01-28-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:45 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bump, and thanks to all the mods and Locotus for getting the site back up! OP updated as well.

"Nobody has ever defended anything successfully. There is only attack, attack, and attack some more." -George S. Patton.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:20 AM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bump, Price drop on the Grease Gun to $275. Also, G&G GR16 now available.

EDIT: Hey, why not, special Christmas Eve and Christmas Day price. $260 on the Grease Gun, $115 on the M4. Merry Christmas to everybody

Last edited by MistaOrange; 12-24-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:21 AM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bump! M4 is gone, mags are still here. I'm thinking more and more about keeping the Grease Gun, so if you want it, now's the time!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:02 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Happy new years bump! I will now entertain trades for an Echo 1 or CYMA RPK + mags, or possibly a great deal on an MG36 + mags and/or cash.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:26 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
YOLOSWAGBUMP. Not as interested in an RPK now as I am a souped up G36KV. Scoped carrying handle preferably. I'll entertain pretty much all G36 related trades though.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:35 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Das bump..

Old 01-14-2013, 05:45 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bump. Would do trades for a high quality SCAR-L or EBR. Send me offers!

Old 01-20-2013, 11:20 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bumpity Thumpity. Drop to $250

Old 01-28-2013, 05:37 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
I can haz bump?

Old 01-31-2013, 09:40 PM

MistaOrange is a Private
Would you like bumps with that?

Old 02-03-2013, 10:15 AM

MistaOrange is a Private
Bump. Please, please, please take this off my hands!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: