Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-17-2012, 03:02 PM

Renegade Lone Wolf is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade Lone Wolf
Exclamation Echo 1 Phantom (AUG)

Description - I am selling a Echo 1 Phantom, better known as a AUG. It is in decent condition with only a few problems. The front fore-grip on the gun has broken off, but I can supply the buyer with the pieces. The mag-catch nut was replaced, and it's shiny, but that's easily fixed, and the little button you press to allow the barrel to rotate and slide out of the barrel flew out in mid-match and is now replaced by a screw. Not sure how to get a replacement part for that other than making your own. Other than that, it's black, has a 330rd mag, runs on 8.4v batteries, and works perfectly. I have pictures of it attached to this thread, if you're interested.

Accessories - I only own one magazine for the AEG, but I will give the buyer 3 8.4v batteries to use. They all work fine and charge fine. I do not have a charger to sell along with this AEG, so you must supply your own.

Payment Methods - I will take cash only.

Trading Rules - I will, under no circumstances, accept a trade for this weapon, currency only.

Asking Price - I would like $160 for this AEG, but may be willing to go a little lower. I payed $140 for it new, and it still works perfectly, only with minor aesthetic flaws, and it comes with 2 extra batteries that would normally be $20 a piece new.

Shipping And/Or Transportation - I will not, under any circumstances, ship this item by mail. I will only accept in-person sales. I will gladly drive and meet the buyer in a reasonable location between our two places of living, but prefer they come to my address to conduct the sale.

Additional Info - If you have any questions, please do not PM me on this site, as I do not check it very often. Please e-mail me at this e-mail address: Guitarfanatic19023@Gmail.com
I will answer any and all questions about my item and the sale through this e-mail and will still periodically check this thread for any replies and check my inbox on this website for any PM's. Thank you for your interest, I hope you would like to do business with me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AUG.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	5914   Click image for larger version

Name:	AUG2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	5915  

Last edited by Renegade Lone Wolf; 05-18-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:51 PM

Bump.
I will take $130 for the AEG and batteries if anyone's interested.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:11 PM

Bump.
I will take $110 for the AEG and batteries if anyone's interested.

Tags
aeg, aug, echo 1, phantom, sale

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: