Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-26-2014, 10:54 PM

TheAlbinoNinja is a Private
AAR: OP Brains V

First off, on the behalf of OSU Airsoft, I want to thank everyone who came out to this hectic event. Despite some pretty glaring issues, I would like to think the day went somewhat well.

Now, as Jimmy Forthwall, the most awesome roleplayer to ever exist, my day was spent collecting all of my missing hats. Because, you know, who doesn't like hats. Unfortunately, I was uninformed by the other staffers that my Noxious Exposure Reversal Firearms weren't covered in the morning briefing, so I spent a lot of time handing out Nerf darts to people who had no idea what they did. That was awesome. (Side note, I gave out two Nerf Jolt pistols and never got them back. I'm sure it was an honest mistake but if I gave you one, please let me know. Not a huge loss, but a loss nonetheless.)

The morning started off well, players showed up for briefing on time, our surprise zombie raid at the LZ went about as well as planned, and the players scattered as we'd hoped they would. However, we quickly found that the survivors lucky enough to receive ammo before splitting had a significant advantage over every other player on the field, and soon some zombies started appearing with no ammo, no tokens, and were being followed by a group of survivors who would just shoot them on respawn. This threw off our quest pacing and whatnot, as we had to rapidly adjust to this early unbalance. I think at some point someone found like step 4 out of the Sheriff's 6-step "The Bane" quest chain, completely skipping the first two thirds of it, which was hilarious. So the event quickly became a game of catch-up for the staff, as groups of survivors were banding together to form nearly impenetrable defenses at one point, or a cluster of zombies had become unstoppable, having every upgrade purchasable to them. We began overhearing players' dissent, and we had already begun conversations on how to improve the second half of the day.

I appreciate everyone who stuck with us, and I would like to think that the second half of the day went much smoother. After removing the entire concept of zombie "perks," which only served to confuse survivors as to which powers the zombie had, as well as the addition of the immortal Super Zombie, we felt that the horde became much more cohesive, and less disheartened when they found a survivor encampment. This seemed to affect the gameplay dramatically. The zombies were now feared, as we had hoped they would be. Survivors could no longer camp out in large buildings, as the Super Zombie could just walk up and kill them. While planning the event, we tried to avoid the idea of a Super Zombie, but in practice, we found that it's almost essential to keep the game flowing.

Now, to address some of the more prominent issues.

A lot of players complained about our ammo restrictions. The zombies complained that the humans had way too much ammo, and the survivors complained that they didn't get enough. As the point of this game was to simulate a semi real-world survival scenario (aside from the ridiculous characters), we wanted ammo to be a very critical, yet hard to come by, resource. The issues we found with this were that large groups steamrolled through the objectives we gave them, and received generous amounts of ammo for their efforts, while small groups and solo players were starved. In the future, we will try to make our ammo reward systems more balanced, as some players could simply dominate firefights over others.

On the same note, a LARGE problem we faced were players bringing in their own ammo. We would consistently find players with mags full of their own white BBs, in clear violation of the event rules. We usually ended up dumping all of their mags, but still more and more people were found with white BBs. A common excuse we heard was along the lines of not trusting our colorful BBs, but they were all G&G brand. We're not irresponsible enough to give nearly 100 people cheap ammo and force them to use it. We had a player refuse to use the BBs because his high-end gun "wouldn't work with them" when there is virtually no difference in the quality of the BB compared to other brands. We even had a player sneak by our chrono, fill his own mags, and upon investigation, chrono'd a solid amount over 400 FPS. This player elected to leave the venue at lunch break.

We also had several players not become zombies when they were supposed to, and some simply take off their zombie rag and resume as survivors when they thought no one could see them. This seemed somewhat bound to happen, as some players come to zombie survival events without wanting to be zombified. Fancy that.

THE GOOD

As negative as the above wall of text may seem, I genuinely hope everyone in attendance had a good time. Us staff were a little overwhelmed at the beginning of the event, as the field is much smaller than those we've previously used. We had to try to keep players engaged around the field without clogging up the same areas. I think our hotfixes after the lunch break did help the flow of the game, as the Super Zombie alone could force humans out of their hiding holes. Next time I hope we can provide a more coherent storyline, with clear objectives, and us roleplayers can be more than walking ammo deposits.

TL;DR Event didn't go down the path we staff expected, so we spent a lot of the day improvising. Our lunchtime "patch" seemed to smooth out the gameplay, and provided a more cohesive game. Also, people cheat. The end.

Please feel free to be as harsh as you want, we only want to make the Brains series better with each event.

Thanks, guys!

Last edited by TheAlbinoNinja; 10-26-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:06 PM

Naga is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Naga
I will post something up later, but for now, I wanted to post something of a lost and found: I found/was presented with a variety of things that nobody wanted to claim at the end of the day. If you are missing something, contact me with a description of the item, and I will let you know if I have it.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:35 PM

DrenneR is a Private
~From the view of playing as a survivor for about 20% of the game, and the rest as a zombie.

The event started really late, was probably like an hour behind schedule. didn't bother me, I chatted with buddies and what not.

Anyways, to the first part of the game. I started off wanting to be a survivor, but seen that was quickly becoming too boring and elected to get into a huge fire fight die and wait for a zombie to come get me.

The game got much better after we all ate hot heads and the staff re-did some things, such as the super zombie. After break I was a zombie the entire time, running by my self, hunting my battle buddy, and others. I was hauling butt all over the field, in character as a zombie trying to kill everything I could! I had much better time being a zombie.

As for the cheaters.

It's almost becoming obvious right away who is cheating in these type of events. I am almost certain these same players brought EXTRA bbs to praxis genisis, as they did this event. I won't mention anyone, but like I said, its pretty obvious who brings all their riffles and extra ammo.

Justin Hogue did an absolutely BEAST job of chronoing, and checking players tags and did a great job finding out that idiot (the one Brandon refereed to in his post) was shooting well over 409. This guy is REGULAR at devils playground, he should know better.

TLDR
- Being a zombie is much more fun
- Staff did great jobs
- Stop saying you will kick people out, and actually kick them out.
- had fun, and i pee in the shower

DRENNER
OMG05
Ohio Milsim Group
https://www.facebook.com/Ohiomilsimgroup
Old 10-27-2014, 09:12 AM

rofbiaof is a Private
Even with the problems through out the day, after lunch I felt things got smoothed out pretty well. After dying in the initial zombie assault i decided to join the horde and ended up playing zombie all day. In the morning there were balancing issues such as there only being about five of us zombies and even though we were fully upgraded, we could only really stand a chance attacking smaller groups that weren't barricaded in the village. Once the super zombie was incorporated after lunch, this problem was pretty much solved. I think that the majority of the problems came from many of the player's mindsets of being the bad *** survivor, standing on a pile of dead zombies with a pistol in each hand killing everything that moved. I hope that as these events go on, more people will think of it as it should be, lots of distrust and player killing with some zombies, not zombie shooting gallery. Over all it ended up being a pretty good game and I look forward to these events in the future. Thanks to all staff and those who hosted for a great time.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:32 PM

Swampdog is a Private
First off, let me say this: having run events in the past I can tell you it takes a lot of hard work and planning just for an open play or basic milsim. Throw in a ton of special rules and it becomes much harder. Thank you OSU Airsoft for taking on this challenge. I was a player/staff for this event passing out quests and tasked to make life hell for the civilian players. Yawger and myself took it easy in the morning portion to see how the game would go and to not cause too many problems. After lunch, we ratcheted things up a bit and proceeded to shoot any group of 8 or less civi's we saw. After seeing that we were not getting any push back <the goal was to put a strain on civi ammo>, we started a faction called "Woodbury" to try and stir the pot. By the end of the game, Yawger and I had 5 survivors with us and knew of only one other group of 6 or so survivors. We ran our group to the "extraction boat" and made it off the island.

All in all, the issues I saw are the same issues I expected when I signed up for the event. No matter what you do, when an ammo restriction is involved, someone will cheat. Being player/staff, I had all the ammo I wanted and still did not use very much and even passed some out to random players as the day went on. My suggestion to those who felt the need to cheat and bring more ammo....learn to shoot better and you won't need so much. In addition to the ammo issue, I feel a player pack or an extensive rules posting on the event sign up could have been a great asset as many players do not pay full attention at briefings.
CONS
- need advanced rules posted prior to event
- need to advise players of raffle prior to event
- try and keep special rules as simple as possible <as noted in prior posts the 5 hit vs 3 hit zombie issue>
- start on time <I see this issue more and more and it can be upsetting>
- I observed a lot of people talking with red rags on, remember "dead people do not talk"
- GOGGLES!!! Keep them on in the field at all times. If you are fogged to the point of not being able to see, throw on your red rag, leave the field of play, and come back in. <I had to do this twice myself>

PROS
- good job changing game play at lunch to smooth out issues
- good use of quests to add to player interaction
- good attempt at maintaining the set rules < can not count on all players to be honest, but good use of mag checks and spot chrono>
- good hit calling for the most part, I only saw to cases where hits were not called and they called the second one

- To the gentleman who shot me and I did not feel it, Kudos to you for not being that guy and getting irate!! You can ask a player about an issue like this and in most cases they will take the hit just because you were polite about it.

- To all the folks Yawger and I shot after lunch and left for dead for the zombies, thanks for being good sports and calling your hits even if you never saw us.

Again, thanks to OSU, DP and all who showed up for this event.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:50 PM

1st recon is a Private
despite the seemingly large amount of problems the event was very fun to attend, and personally i found it to be the best op brainz yet(i have been to all 5 and it has been very interesting to watch this event progress).
first i will start by saying that the idea that zombies could buy upgrades was a pretty good idea but it became really confusing trying to identify who had what upgrade. i also liked the idea of taking on quests from role players to earn ammo and/or tokens but some of them were either too easy(collecting parts for the general's tank) or to hard (finding the pokemon or taking on the green mountain rangers) but it defiantly added an interesting aspect to the game. now as for the tokens, another good idea but i feel that we got too many and that we should start off with 1 maybe 2 if we pee in the shower lol.
now from the perspective as someone who wasn't a zombie throughout the event, i liked how the zombies needed either 3 bbs or 1 melee hit to kill them and the addition of the super zombie in the second half really made things interesting as far as finding a place to rest for a bit. now for ammo, i feel as if it was being given away in a moderate proportion for doing quests and tokens were too easy to get for the amount we started with.
in conclusion this was a really fun event. it needs tweaking of how supplies are obtained and other stuff like that but that is what next year is for i hope this helps
Old 10-27-2014, 04:17 PM
The Blacksmith

Yawger20 is a Private
Swampdog pretty much summarize my experience. I will add saying..... this was one of the funnest games I've played in a long time. I love milsims but you stand around alot. I love open plays but sometimes the level of competition isn't always up to par. This created the real world aspect of real world stress. Ammo restrictions (I had a pocket full as a player/staff and I still found myself counting and savoring every pink bb I saw. The zombie hordes.... great job guys. These were 27 days zombies here, not the punk *** Shaun of the dead style. They would run and jump and dive. The super zombie was great too. Everytime I heard that horn I made sure to go the other direction.

Great fun surviving to the end to those who made it. And those who succumbed to the island....start eating squirels and rabbits cause we'll be back to finish the job. The cure is out there.

-----------------------
Last Name: Yawger
Call Sign: Frostbite
Old 10-27-2014, 05:10 PM

kismet is a Private
I had a absolute blast. I was only there for the first half of the day because I had to run off to a band competition. I wasn't there for the fixes but i didn't see many problems. The one thing that i will say is a must for future brains is keep the same universe dont change it up again. I could see the roleplayers characters returning and giving the game depth. The feel of the game was almost like borderlands and it was fun. One minute you were invincible standing on top of a mountain of awesomeness the next minute you were running for your life because of (insert scary thing here).

The things that could be done better was the start time( this was really only a problem for me because i had to leave early), the zombies having melee weapons seemed to be a bit out of balance but that is probably because i can't use a sword to save my life and the briefing. The briefing is a bit weird half of the players won't read the online briefing and will just show up the other half will. I didn't know until halfway through that RP wont shoot you unless provoked and nerf guns etc.

Two favorite moments were the start it was mass confusion absolutely perfect. the second was the staff member who shot me at point blank range for asking the wrong question. The look of shock on my team mates face was absolutely perfect.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:36 PM

BSR Sniper is a Private
The game play was just ok and the host were terrible.

Having been to almost all brains events and many other zombie survival type games i have to say this was the worst event i have ever been too. Myself and my team have hosted multiple milsim ops and know the planning it takes. However we did not see any signs of a well organized/planned out event here. I am a huge fan of the brains series however it has gone extremely down hill since Brains 3.

1.) The only info posted before the event was an over detailed synopsis that played almost no part in the game and then a few basic rules.

2.) Registering at the gate was the stupidest thing i have ever seen. We came in a large van with 8+ people. it was extremely hectic to try to register under the circumstances

3.) Briefing started late and we were greeted with more rules and more about the game. Personally i liked the token and merchant system but would have been nice to know before hand especially when i was left to assume we would need canned food items like all the brains before.

4.) Zombies using melee weapons. I almost walked off the field when i witnessed this insanity. All brains events in the past went fine with zombies not having weapons. having to fight zombies sword to sword was stupid. especially when they are using 5 foot + spears. On top of zombies having melee weapons they were also able to throw them and them count as hits RIDICULOUS.

5.) The host are terrible. i don't know names but the girl with the red cape is the worst thing about brains. obnoxious, loud, rude, and contributes in no way to the game. get rid of her. Also, the guy wearing a camo suit and zombie face paint. i believe his name is rick. Rude, Rude, Rude, Rude. The only host i have any respect for is the Asian guy who led briefing and the guy who read us the story line. speaking of story line. i don't need to be read to like a 2 year old. i read the story before attending the event like a responsible player.

6.) i payed $25 which at normal events include lunch. there was no info about having or not having lunch. Just another lack of info from the host

Overall im just extremely disappointed. Brains has so much potential but was wasted by the obvious lack of planning.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:49 PM

Naga is a Private
BSR Sniper, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I understand your frustration. If you would like to speak with me about the situation in a more in-depth manner, please feel free to PM me. I look forward to hearing your input and suggestions.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:18 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
BSR Sniper,
I apologize that you felt that way. Being apart of the OSU Airsoft Club and a Staff Member, I can tell you that we were pressed for time and it was difficult for us to be able to plan this as efficiently as the previous Brains. As the club implies, the members are attending OSU, many of us were very busy and were not able to adequately plan as we intended to. That being said, it shouldn't be an excuse, but it is life. I agree that the info was not posted in enough detail and enough rules to play the scenario. Registering at the gate is now what Devil's Playground does and is what we did, sorry that you found it to be " the stupidest thing i have ever seen" but that is the easiest thing for us to do. The briefing started way later than expected, but that is how every game is. If you would like, we could make the game start earlier to compensate, but then again, you did pay only $25 for over 7 hours of game play so if you would like we could cut down the amount of time played to the standard 1000 to 1600/1700, or you could just deal with the fact that issues happen and all event organizers run late. Zombies had melee weapons, yes, but you could have also made long melee weapons to fight back. One reason for this is safety issues we had at previous Brains in which the zombies got too close and got injured by survivors.
Now if you would, explain why all of the hosts were terrible? By making the statement that all were, you obviously had an issue with us, so why not explain so maybe we can resolve such issues. The "girl with the red cape" became loud because people were not listening to the rules and cheating. It ruins the entire dynamic of the game and causes incidents. Why do you said Rick is rude? He also became loud for the same reason as his fiance, there was a lot of safety concerns that came to our attention the second half of the day. Other than that, that was his character, if you have followed Brains from the beginning, you can see the progression of his character.
I also agree, that the story could be briefed up but the issue is that maybe you are a responsible player, but some aren't and some need to be spoon fed. We will try and resolve that issue at the next event. There was no lunch because we provided the special bbs and the extended game time.
We will try and resolve any issues in the following Brains events with more planning after the College year ends. Thank you for your feedback and your opinions.

Andrew "WhiteOut" Langen
Staff and Roleplayer at Brains V
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 10-27-2014, 10:30 PM

Saeo is a Private
My first Brains event, so I'll try to contribute what I can..

@Swampdog - I think that was me who shot you. It was when we didn't know that you were part of the Survivor role players, thought you were the bandit crew, then shot you and your partner. One reason I switched to airsoft from paintball, is the level of respect you get with airsoft people. It takes a lot to get me irate and I've never been that guy who yells "I SHOT YOU, I SHOT YOU". Honestly, it took a lot for me to even say that I shot you in a calm voice. To your credit though, that was a really nice shot you hit me with; over Naga's shoulder in the lens.

Pros:

-The role players were great, IMHO. (I never had any contact with "the girl in the red cape" so I can't speak on that issue)

-Quests were awesome. The small group I was running with completed a ton of quests (e.g. found the rice, got nelsons hat, then returned nelsons hat) and became quite "rich". Although we never did anything with the main "bane" quest.

-The survivor vs. zombie // survivor vs. survivor kept it interesting. During the first half there was a group of "bandits" (what they became known as) who would stick people up and loot them. Freaking awesome. Our group dedicated some time to try to find them, but could never get ahead of them. Funny thing, our group actually became linked up with them in the very end; when we ran to the LZ for the final extraction.

-There was an "incident" I was involved in near the end where we were stuck up by the Woodbury? people (the sheriffs were with them). We were on our knees in the hostage pose, when all hell broke loose, someone fired, I drew and fired, then everyone shot everyone. Beautiful thing; truly in the spirit of the zombie apocalypse.

Cons

-The people cheating made me sad for the airsoft community. Granted people will cheat when given the opportunity, but I thought we were just a little better than that. I found an M4 mag, returned it to Naga, who then discovered it was full of white bbs... shame ... I'm not sure what to say about the guy who snuck by the chrono and was using a hot gun ... a buddy that came with me was shot point blank in the arm by him, and was left with a welt like I've never seen.

-I will address some issues I had with the zombies, in the hopes it will help with next year.
---Zombies using melee weapons: dumb ... never again
---Zombie upgrades: good ... melee weapon/bullet resistance however, it seemed that every zombie had all upgrades within the first hour ... makes it silly when groups have limited or no ammo trying to kill zombies which are fully upgraded.
---Zombies would pretend to be dead (or not use dead rags or not spawn correctly) then ambush survivors. At one point the "girl with the red cape" had to yell at a horde of zombies because they refused to respawn because they, presumably, wanted to ambush some humans.

-The in depth rules were not posted prior to the event start, which made it a little tough to try to remember everything. I found myself constantly asking questions to role players, survivors, and zombies on what to do in certain situations.

Final thoughts

The guy using the "high end gun" who said the bbs "wouldn't work with them" had every right to refuse to use bbs if he didn't want to; I am assuming that he had a Systema or something like it, which is quite expensive. I ran a lot of the day with him and I didn't see him shoot over 25 bbs, even though he completed many quests and got many rewards. If you had that kind of money in a gun, you would say the same thing regardless of the quality of bbs you were given; I'm sure I would.

*Edit* - It seems there were 2 people using PTWs; the person I was running with, had approval from Nelson before the event. The second guy, whom I did not have contact with, apparently did not. He was also the person shooting hot from what I was told.

All in all, I had a blast. Next time, I will bring a melee weapon longer than a 9 inch dagger....
KJW Glock 23 Two Tone OD
VFC/Stark Arms Glock 34
VFC/Stark Arms Limited Edition ZEV Custom 18c
VFC/Stark Arms Glock 17
Marushin Five-Seven Two Tone Tan

Last edited by Saeo; 10-28-2014 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:34 PM

DrenneR is a Private
Brains V movie out now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd69...ature=youtu.be

DRENNER
OMG05
Ohio Milsim Group
Old 10-28-2014, 06:44 PM

viper is a Private
This was my first brains and I had a blast.

I'm going to do a really simple list of pros and cons and such to make life easy and to not write a book, because ain't no body got time fo dat.

First off I am going to clear this whole PTW issue up. One guy was Ok'ed before the game. I think we all agree that he was good to go and there was no problem here.

Second guy, whom I know and I am not naming names. It was not his PTW, he was told it shot under 350. It was a last minute change to partake in the game with it, so he went with someone elses word that said it was under 350. Well it was a mistake. Before you all get butt hurt, I got shot with it point blank in the back of the shoulder and I have the nice scabbed up welt from it.

Lesson from this, check for tags on all guns, don't see one? Get staff. Period. There is no further need to discuss this so lets lock up the whole PTW problem here.

Pro's:
Second half of the day was 100000x better than the first half.

One super zombie. He kept the game moving and interesting.

Pink bbs (Thumbs up)

Role Players were great.

Con's:
Rules not posted before the event. I could not remember all those rules. I remembered the few important ones and a few ones that would help but other than that I couldn't remember most of them.

First half of the day.

Zombies not using rags or being dead. I got ambushed by a lot of zombies whom I shot well over five times that didn't move. Then decided to run at me and kill me. Not cool. If you are dead use your rag and make it known. Do not stand there and wait for me to walk to you then kill me once I have shot you, or get mad when I do shoot you.

Zombies with weapons? No. Bad idea.

I must have miss read something or missed something because I came with my mags loaded with white bbs. I thought we could have a first set of mags with white bbs in them.

People decided to group up and we ended up with one large group of zombies(Good, thats what they should do) but then we had a massive group of survivors that grouped up and could not be harmed really.

Other than that I had a blast at it being my first Brains and will be back. Being the police was joyful
The amount of people we stopped and told to put there hands up, all of them complied. It was rather funny that we had that much authority over them throughout the day. They all paid for complying and we took items from them all.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:15 PM
The Blacksmith

Yawger20 is a Private
Grouping up is what people would do in that instance.... it's the only way to survive

-----------------------
Last Name: Yawger
Call Sign: Frostbite
Old 10-28-2014, 10:19 PM

DrenneR is a Private
I know people are complaining about zombies having weapons, but to those who didn't like it; did you play zombie at all? I played full time zombie (without a weapon) and it was crazy hard, than when I finally borrowed one from naga, it was still really hard being a zombie.

DRENNER
OMG05
Ohio Milsim Group
Old 10-29-2014, 04:24 PM

Kyo is a Private
As the super zombie I was allowed to throw my weapon, being as I'm not allowed to run. I thought that was a fair trade off otherwise you would have had a faster super zombie and I guarantee there would be less survivors. Honestly I think zombies with weapons are a great idea except they should not have spears, mainly as a safety perspective. A zombie in motion stays in motion and with slappers only, I can forsee a lot of incidental collisions.
On another note I believe the super zombie is essential to the Brains series, all the extra rules were created to circumvent the super zombie, but that made the game too realistic to the point that everyone would hole up in a building all day if they could like in the first half and that was boring.

So long as the series continues I'll be developing a better costume for the super minus thrown weapons and projectiles. I was severely disappointed at the amount of fire I took though... barely shot like 5 times. I may not die but honestly I might become "staggered" if I get shot enough (my goal to waste ammo IMHO) but It will be key when dealing with a super in the future when I start moving faster. (Pending approval)
Old 10-29-2014, 10:25 PM

Wrath the Furious is a Private
I have seen some staff post, but not all, so I will post my thoughts and some general staff consensus here. First off, thank you to all who came. I am glad many of you had an enjoyable experience despite the problems. To those who did not, we offer sincere apologies. There were absolutely problems with this event, as there always are, but more than I ever had expected to see based on past Brains. We tried to do something different and it unfortunately did not work. Thank you to all who stuck through with us and your input.

Secondly, there actually was a player pack created for this event. It should have been posted within the week before the event and was not. This was a huge oversight on our part. A lot of the confusion could have been resolved by having this up, and I know I personally read every player pack multiple times to ensure I understand each event. It will be available and clearcut for the next brains.

Third, as the Sheriff, I had numerous quests available for players. In fact, going into the event I had 16 missions, some repeatable, for players. This was substantially more than any other role-player. in reality, only about 5 ever were used. This event was supposed to operate as a Day Z or Left for Dead scenario. It was designed for small groups of humans, about 5 players each, to undertake quests, combat other groups of humans, and attempt to survive infection. In practice, this did not happen. Most people banded together in groups of 10-12 players. I could not send groups this size on missions meant for 5. They would steamroll objectives and acquire rewards way too easily. When I attempted to offer missions that required large groups to split up, they refused, choosing to band together for safety. As for the Pokemon mission as well as one that required recovering a transformer toy from the village, these did not work because humans held the village for most the day. As for Pokemon cards, nearly every card I dropped was no longer where I had left them within one hour. Only 2 were ever turned in, so I have no idea what happened there. 12 cards were dropped and these were easy rewards.

Fourth, some people were ejected from the game for cheating during the first part.

Fifth, while nothing is set in stone, expect the next Brains to have a super zombie, no zombie melee and probably no upgrade perks, and a larger field.

Sixth, thank you to those who joined my Law and Order missions as Deputies to help with game balancing in the second half. You guys rock.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:40 AM

Naga is a Private
Just another reminder:

I still have a lot of stuff that got left behind at Brains V. A few of the items are things that I think their owner(s) would find important. If you are missing anything, please contact me.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
To explain the reason behind check in at the gate - this is a field policy for every event now. A few bad apples were sneaking onto the field during previous open plays and were bragging about it on facebook. This is why everyone needs to pay and sign the waivers before they even enter the property.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: