Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-19-2016, 02:31 PM

Das Satan is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to Das Satan
V2 Gen3 P* in Apex body, Umarex HK-417 w/ Mags

Selling two of my blasters to fund future projects. I'm willing to ship but I'd prefer to do local deals to avoid the logistics of shipping. Would like to get $375 out of the H&K, and $400 out of the Polarstar. First is the Polarstar. I have gold poppet, purple nozzle installed. I also have other poppets and nozzles, the stock set up and the red poppet and red nozzle. Will come with the hi-cap that came with the gun. It will not come with the suppressor and instead will come with a full length outer barrel and standard birdcage. Selector switch from original rifle isn't P* compatible but is an easy fix. Since I only fire on semi it was never worth my effort to put a new one it but it fire flawlessly, no leaks or issues with air consumption. Now onto the H&K 417. Again missing selector switch. I have the parts but Umarex sent me the wrong screw when I was replacing it and it doesn't thread in. Shoots flawlessly and was even recently tuned up by a tech. Comes with 1 mid cap and 4 hi-caps, and the AFG pictured. EOTech recently was shot out so it's been trashed.
Trades will only be accepted for 417, and I'm looking for nice M14's and Russian guns. G&P M14 set ups would be preferred, and for Russian guns I mostly am looking at LCT AS VAL and AKS-74u and other modern Russian rifles.
Polarstar photo: http://imgur.com/uDIu5wI
HK-417 photo: http://imgur.com/av0UFLC
Old 05-26-2016, 11:29 AM

Das Satan is a Private
bump bump bump
Old 06-20-2016, 11:49 PM

Das Satan is a Private
Polarstar is now sold.

Tags
417, for sale, h&k, sale, wts