Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 08-21-2013, 11:51 AM

Daxter is a Private
Arrow ICS L86 LSW Semi-Auto issues

Alright, for those who know and have seen me on the field, you know I love to run my L86. Now, I love this thing to death but I've had this issue about never being able to go to semi-auto after I took the gearbox out to shim gears.

What happens is that if I move the selector switch over to semi, the gun stops completely. No movement or noise is made. In order to get it back working, I have to go back to auto, take the gun apart, and press forward this part:

Does anyone here have experience with the L86 and have any idea how I can fix this? I'm trying to save up for some new gear and I don't want to drop a ton of cash into fixing this unless I absolutely have to.

Also, don't post in here if your just going to talk about how proprietary ICS is or otherwise give your opinion. I know. I don't care.

I'm an AK purist. Deal with it.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:59 AM

Upgraded_Airsoft is a Private
I have this same gun and I think I had the exact same problem at one point. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures, so this might be confusing.

Attached to the bottom half of the trigger contacts should be a long grey colored piece of metal. This piece of metal then connects to the fire selector. Sometimes, wen taking the gun apart, its possible that the lever slips off the fire selector. You can simply pop it into place. I'll post pictures later when I get the chance.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
Question, isn't this a support weapon so semi auto is kinda silly?

Continue.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 09-15-2013, 06:45 AM

The_Gecko is a Private
Nope, not silly. At Calamityville, when I went indoors, I was required to shoulder my full-auto-only Ares LMG. I was not carrying a pistol.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:43 PM

Daxter is a Private
That's exactly why I want it fixed^. It would allow me to be more useful indoors.

@Upgraded_Airsoft- I think I got the jist of what you're saying but pics would help. If possible, it'd be awesome if you could post a video.

I'm an AK purist. Deal with it.

Tags
auto, ics, l86, lsw, semi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: