Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Chic is a Private
Chic's boneyard liquidation sale (CHEAP!)

Hey guys, I have a bunch of guns I bought with the intention of fixing and either using or selling but now im at college and don't even have enough money to play airsoft, let alone chairsoft as hard as I do. So now I'm passing a great opportunity to you to buy some great guns with minor issues for about 60% what they're worth in their current condition. Also, no trades unless it's a hella good deal on my part
First off: WE baby hi-capa in silver. Mint condition body, comes with one non-leaky mag. Everything is as it should be and functions fine except for an issue it has where when fired it doesn't come all the way back to battery. An easy fix, if you want help fixing it I'll talk you through it, like I said, no time. Asking 25$+shipping

Next: KWA m93r, comes with a standard m93 mag and a 50rd mag both non-leaky. Also has a spare KWA m9 PTP slide with all the gas parts if you feel like using that. Works fine in full auto, on semi it(just like the hicapa) locks up about a millimeter short of battery, no idea why it does this but give it a little bump and it fires again. Otherwise it fires as it should, and it fires FAR. Asking 60$+shipping on this

Next: A full metal DBOYs custom AK- Dboys externals
Mostly stock internals with a JBU piston and shs piston head
Barrel has been polished and flathopped/mnubbed. I received this gun in pieces and got it all together and it fires, just haven't taken it back apart to shim it/etc so it remains unused by me. Comes with a hi cap and is wired to deans. Has really nice real wood furniture...seriously, the best ak furniture I've ever seen. Looking for 70$+shipping on this

Lastly: A Classic Army M15a4, This one I bought in pieces and got it all together and it fires great! The only problem is that the motor's pinion gear lost it's grub screw and needs another, the stock needs a screw, and it needs a selector plate(I think). Anyway its a great full metal body with beautiful colt trades, in wonderful condition, the gearbox has been shimmed and greased by me and is smooth, the hopup works great, this thing is all around good but I just don't need it and don't want to deal with it. Asking 100$+shipping on this

If you feel my prices aren't fair, pm me and we'll work something out, these all just take up space at my house and I want them gone.
http://imgur.com/a/p4qHJ
Pictures^^^
Old 10-25-2013, 02:55 PM

Chic is a Private
bumping this jazz
Old 10-28-2013, 09:04 AM

Chic is a Private
M93 is sold

Tags
ak-47, boneyard, hi capa, m16, m93r

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: