Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Lunchbox is a Private
Cleaning out sale

First of all, I am not looking to part anything out. If you want something that one of these guns comes with, you're going to have to buy the whole thing. Second, I would really like to meet in person. I will charge a pretty large fee for shipping it, because it's always a pain in the *** when I try to ship a gun. So if you want one of these guns but aren't willing to drive for it, be prepared for that. I can drive up to 30 minutes to meet people, but not much more. Now, on to the sale. Here's what I've got:

G&G real wood/metal M14- $240
It's had a feeding problem since I got it. I think there's something wrong with the nozzel, but I'm not 100% sure. It's never seen a game, so it's still in almost new condition. Comes with an 8.4v battery and a 9.6v, a scope (I'm not sure of the zoom), the G&G scope mount, and a sling.

UTG M3S fixed stock shotgun- $60
Nothing wrong with it. Comes with a foregrip, a lazer, and 8 shells.

Full set of XL woodland BDU's-$40
Comes with top, bottom, and patrol cap w/foldout ear warmer. The top does not have velcro.

Full set (knee and elbow pads) of OD green Siltek riot gear- $20
I think the kneepads are both the left side, but honestly you'd never know it. I've worn them in a couple games, you don't even notice.

I am willing to let everything go as a lot for $320. Cash is king, but I *might* accept a money order. Pics up soon.

-Tucker
Red Vs. Blue

Tags
bdu, gear, m14, m3s, riot

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: