Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-16-2011, 04:18 PM

Regan is a Private
Custom Echo1 Magpul MOE/ S-system m4

Hey just wanted to show off a new look on my m4 that I made last night.

So heres the story, I had a standard echo1 m4 RIS that I changed the handguard to a magpul MOE handguard, a flip up front sight, and a UTG flip up rear sight. It looked nice but it wasn't enough for me. My friend Nate had a JG S-system m4 that he got from a trade however doesn't give to poops about. I was feeling adventurous after a local game last night and I took apart both our m4's. Originally the idea was to switch out our top recievers since mine was black and his was grey, just for looks, but it didn't end there.

After disassembling both our upper recievers I became curious and started to throw the s system top rail onto my upper reciever and saw that it could fit snugly with my gun if I sanded my handguard down and bolted it on. Which I eventually did after 5 hours of tinkering around with the two guns. The finally product looks like a m416 with a magpul hanguard. I am happy with it and thought it was cool enough to post.

The photos attached are from my iPod so they aren't too terribly great, but they show you the general look. Enjoy!

Last edited by Regan; 03-29-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:25 PM

cj93 is a Private
You do know that there is an AEG Picture thread right?
Old 10-16-2011, 04:38 PM

Regan is a Private
That one is my bad sorry. Is there anyway I can get a mod to put this in the right thread? Or am I able to do that?

Tags
awesomeness, custom m4, echo1, magpul, s-system

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: