Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 09-01-2011, 04:59 PM

Swampdog is a Private
I will be glad to help with some mentoring no problem. Just point the boy out to me when we get there and we will get him squared away.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:38 PM

NightShade is a Private
Going to try and make it but my bachlor party is the night before so I might be a little late.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Oh, to shoot Brian with a hangover.....what a great country this is!!!
Sunday is shaping up to be SOOOOO much fun!!!!

BTW, Thanks swampdog for *ahem* volunteering to be mentor! Truthfully you were the first person I thought of on the tan side that would be fitting for the job! He ran with me last time he played. Good kid, sneaky and quiet! doesn't say much, but listens and takes strategic direction well. I believe he actually scored a tag last time too. It was the day Jonah and the rest of the RR were there and we tried the HVT takedown game along with the ill fated *mole* game. (note to self...gotta rework that one soon.)
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.

Last edited by Rygar; 09-01-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
Hey I would have done it too, but I am bringing a guy who has never played before. So I figured one noob would be enough. I know you guys like BWs, but I am still voting ROOSTERS!!!!!

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 09-02-2011, 11:13 AM

NightShade is a Private
Bw3s all the way
Old 09-02-2011, 11:23 AM

BLACK SE7EN is a Private First Class
I can't make this one but can you guy's put one up for sept 24th? That's the last day of vac for me.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
I'll check with T on sunday and see about scheduling one for the 24th. should be okay, but I might have to leave early that day, tina works that night.

that might be a good day for the Team Tyrant folks to host and run an open play....hint hint hint. If y a'll do, you are more than welcome to use my props. (ammo boxes, HVT tags, Treasure hunt tags, etc.)
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:00 AM

BLACK SE7EN is a Private First Class
DAM I ment the 25th, sunday. The 24th is jade's Bday. Can't miss that!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
ugh. 25th might be a problem for me. I'll talk to ghosteater and T and see if they can run the game. That's Tina's weekend to work. I might be able to play for a few hours, but I wouldnt be able to coordinate for the day.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:19 AM

hour3suns is a Private
I'll take the kid for the day if that helps you out and you can go play. I promise he'll be just fine. I won't even give him a shovel and a stall to play in ;-)

Smiling & Waving,
Sharon
Old 09-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Okay folks, Back from Set up. Walked the field and things look fine. Grassy area's look like my back yard, so I don't know if that is good for the field or bad for me.

Met Rycran today and along with his help and the help of Bill and their Eldest son (Bill= hour3suns other half) we checked things out, set up stations for one of the scenarios, discussed future projects to work on. (Yes, we'll be scheduling one or two workdays between next week and the Op Intervention). All is good.

Safety reminder...BRING PLENTY OF WATER OR YOUR FAVORITE CHOICE OF HYDRATION!!!!! It was hot out there today just walking around. It's supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow, but it's also bringing in a chance of rain and/or thunderstorms. Even with rain, it's still hot and you need to keep your water intake UP! We have been doing well at Fallen Warriors in that respect, and I want to keep that trend up! Keep an eye on each other, and if in doubt, red rag yourself back to staging and drink MOAR WATER!!

Also, we've set things up to use a little more of the field this time. The woods behind the staging area will be in play Sunday. I'm still working on getting a new staging area secured and usable, but not quite there yet.

Also, if you would like to print out map, the link is here. http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...dnewgrid-1.jpg

There are going to be quite a few new folks coming Sunday. Please be sure to print out and fill out the field waiver. If you are under 18, you need to have a parent sign it when you register at the field.

It think that covers it. See you all in the morning, and if you have any questions, put them in this thread or PM me and I'll do my best to answer it.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:38 PM

johnny50 is a Private
Send a message via AIM to johnny50
Are there any rules in regards to replica grenades, BB expelling or otherwise?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:38 PM

rycran1993 is a Private
where can i put my water so it dont boil in my car (not relly gonna happen)
Old 09-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Johnny50, Thunder B's and tornado grenades inside a stucture, all inside are killed. Outside, tornado grenades must hit with a BB and thunder B's are just really nice noisemakers. fakes grenades have no effect other than to look really cool hanging on your person.

Rycran, like we discussed today at the field, you can bring your equipment, including spare water, down to the staging area in the shade. It won't stay ice cold, but it won't get boiling hot down there either.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:26 PM

rycran1993 is a Private
thts wht i thought
Old 09-03-2011, 08:06 PM

G.I.JONES is a Private
Nice.....looks like we'll have over 40 again if everyone comes that rsvp'd. Tan team is a little heavy again so if anyone has some extra green camo bring it and maybe we can get even teams

http://www.liveleak.com/c/natej740

Also check out my GoPro Airsoft videos....

http://www.youtube.com/user/natej7400
Old 09-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Yeah, it looks like a really good crowd for tomorrow! I'm running green, so there is another one on there, and a few folks said they would bring both colors, just in case, to help even things up.

I just hop the rain holds off until we're done for the day.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:02 PM

rycran1993 is a Private
it did not turn out tht way
Old 09-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Banned

ghosteater4 is a Private
Great day over all enjoyed myself even though I have another gun to work on now, and a broken lens on my red dot

Tags
fallen, open, play, warriors

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: