Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Events > Upcoming Airsoft Events

Old 06-08-2009, 01:26 AM

Cinder is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake44 View Post
Would it be alright if me and 2 of my friends got dropped off to play, were both 13&14
That's not a problem, but like 79stangghia said, you'll need to have full/sealed face protection, and if possible we would prefer that you be accompanied by a parent. Regardless, you will need to have your parents sign and notarize a waiver of liability; shoot me a PM reminding me to send you one in PDF so you can print it out and get it taken care of before you come down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79stangghia View Post
Cinder I still thought you were going to hear me because I was trying not to laugh. I mean you walked right into my gun sights. Thats the one thing I love about sniping, getting the jump on someone when they dont even know your there. Although, it does suck on the other end. Next time I think I will wait til you get farther away, it was hard to judge distance with that hill.
Hah! No worries, I don't mind the sting of the shot. It'll remind me not to be such a bumbling oaf next time :P

Tags
cqb, fun, open, play, vinton

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: