Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 12-19-2017, 06:17 AM

Junior Sniper is a Private
It's been a while. Junior Sniper's intro

Hello there. First off check this out!

So I was doing some research, getting more into the details of the sport. Trying to learn some information about this and that and I remembered "Whats the best state airsoft forum there is?" This is certainly the oldest one I can remember so I tried some old usernames and BAM. Back in, with my 1 post history haha.

So I'm David, currently 24, former Marine currently in the civilian world once I received my key to freedom (Also known as the DD214).

I first started this hobby when I was about 12 years old or so. Friend got me into it when they bought some springer pistols. We'd run around his backyard shooting each other, then I bought myself a see through M4 that was powered by 6 AA batteries. Once I hit my 13th birthday and got a UTG M324 Master Sniper I started on the search for bigger airsoft games. Googling lead me to my local state's airsoft website in Nebraska. Shortly thereafter I went to my first private game (about 30 or so people) on some grazing land south of Lincoln (462nd specifically)

Grew up in my teens going to private games since there was no walk-on Business anywhere in the state. It was all coordinated through the forum. There were 2 regular fields in the eastern part of the state and I got to know some of the regulars. Big fan of grenades, and especially grenade/rocket launchers.

I love trying to innovate local fields and scenarios. Add in some practical effects to make everything more immersive.

After graduating HighSchool I joined the Marines and was sent to Southern California. Boy was that a different airsoft experience! I had no idea how to start since I was used to everything being done on online forums. One of my first games I went to there was Lion Claws War of Angels. Wen't on to play a few different fields in the area. My favorite being at Mr.Paintball in Escondido on the Team Therapist Host days (Biggest crowd)

Got sent to Virginia and my local field is Ballahack airsoft in Chesapeake. Great place in my opinion. I'm lucky to be so close.

So just thought I'd say Hi. I'll be looking through all the old popular threads, and giving my thoughts and opinions and such on threads hopefully. Forums are a dying breed, Airsoft Nebraska's got shut down probably due to inactivity. Lots of good information lost on that site. Not too many places for new players to go and coordinate besides the facebook pages (Not too ergonomic)

Looking forward to being a productive member of the message boards.

My gear
G&G Top Tech M14 Veteran (Upgraded internally)
Cyma Cm030 (Glock 18C AEP Auto Electric Pistol) x2
Colt ICS M4 Full Metal (Split Gearbox)
A frankenstein of a G36. Body is Classic Army Bought used
KWA M26C (Broken, slide is weak)
Well G194 (1911 GBB Ultimate full metal clone)
GG Combat Machine with a Polarstar Jack (I got it in a raffle)
Numerous Thunder B's
Classic Army M203 Long type (A103M)
3 Pneumatic Powered potato cannons that fire nerf pocket footballs.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Stephen Hawking

Swimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant MajorSwimmer is a Command Sergeant Major
So...does that now make you, Senior Sniper?
Old 10-14-2018, 11:11 PM

N-N-N-Necro Post
@Swimmer
Haha yea I'd imagine so! If anything I don't even run as a sniper much of anymore. I made that name still when the only gun I had was a UTG M324 springer.

Funny note when I would add my dad as a +1 to the local Ops in Nebraska I wouldn't add his name so on the roster they would just have him down as "Sr. Sniper" lol.
Old 10-18-2018, 12:37 AM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
necro indeed but still very interesting to read such old topics

With that said, still in Virginia?

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 10-18-2018, 03:06 PM

I am still in Virginia actually. Ballahack Airsoft is my go-to place. They have some great outdoor field play as well as a small town with some buildings. I'm lucky I'm only 30 minutes away.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: