Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-01-2013, 06:38 PM

Beran is a Private
Post Ca g36/ag36

HIGH RES IMAGES
http://i.imgur.com/QjTBx8H.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/njjRacO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oaYgwS0.jpg

Bought this to help a friend out a year or so ago, I've never even used it in a game. It's taking up space, so it's going.

CA G36
CA G36C top rail
G&P (or SRC, can't say conclusively) KV-Stock (can hold a large battery, gun is wired to deans. No battery included.)
Systema V3 FTK installed, gun shoots 400fps with .20s
Tightbore (unsure on brand, its stainless steel so probably promy)
4 x MAG 100rd midcaps
2 x CA 470rd Hicaps
CA AG36 40mm Launcher (no shells included, I have one set for all my launchers)
Original CA G36 Stock (uninstalled)

I just added up what all the individual parts are worth, and it conservatively came out to right around $700. I'm looking for $500 out of it. The gun has been lightly used over the past few years, but aside from some dirt smudges on the body, is in excellent shape. Two of the 100rd midcaps have not even been removed from the box/wrapper.

I can ship, buyer pays shipping. No trades please. I will take money order, cashiers check or paypal. Gun will ship as soon as the payment hits my bank account and is confirmed.

I am located in Portland, OR so keep that in mind when you think about shipping. This is a large, relatively heavy piece and might be somewhat spendy to ship.

If you are wary of my status in your community as a relative unknown, I invite you to come and check me out on mine. I am a founding member of APST in Oregon, and helped to start AirsoftPacific.com. I am currently on staff with AP as a moderator and staff writer, and was with the AP crew that went to the SHOT show this year.

Any offers or questions can be posted here or sent to me via PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by Beran; 03-02-2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: forgot a picture

Tags
ag36, classic army, g36

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: