Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 PM

ExSoul is a Private
7.4v 1300mah lipo. how many shots?

I have a 7.4v lipo 1300mah and I am needing to know how many shots I will get out of it my gun it is a G&G combat machine I know it will vary sum but just ball park me I am trying to decide if I need to get any more for Crucible

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"
Old 07-31-2013, 08:41 PM

Swampdog is a Private
Roughly 3900 depending on how efficient the stock internals are.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:44 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
So many variable, it is impossible to tell. If you are like me and only shoot semi-auto and go through about 300-400 rounds a game (approx. from 10:00-16:00) then you will have plenty of juice; if you go all gung ho, then probably not. Once again, impossible to tell, but if you don't go through a lot, then you should be fine. My .06 Ruble.
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 07-31-2013, 09:50 PM

Nforcer is a Private
I've got an e-flite 7.4v 1300mah also, I use it with a 110% spring and neo magnet motor combo, I've never killed it yet in a 10am-5pm day. I think the most I've shot in a day was maybe 1500-1800BBs. I usually use semi(80% of the time) or short bursts on auto. Last longer then my 9.6v 3500mah NIMH battery. Thast one usually dies after about 4-6hr of play
Old 07-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
I have a 2k Mah 7.4 lipo. Two actually. The opening day at Grumsy's field (Still can never remember the proper name of the place, sorry grumsy.) I had one in my Scar. I shot so much mix between semi and FA, I did go through one about 3/4 of the day. BUT, that was also about 4K + BB's too! Had to do a battery change in the middle of a fierce firefight...Not fun in that old scar!!!

I always carry a back up battery, just in case. I've only had to do a battery swap like twice since I've gone to Lipo batteries, but still, you never know. I keep a smaller, 1K Mah 7.4 lipo in one of my vest pockets for just such an emergency, or if another of my team goes down because of battery power. My spare has both mini tamiya and deans on it, so it's set for most guns out there.

So, unless you plan on getting into a firefight from start to finish, you should be okay, but have a spare just in case.
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:08 PM

ExSoul is a Private
Cool I picked up a second at airsmith for 20 bucks and for sum reason I noticed a faster rate of fire with the new one verse the old one the gun came with

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"
Old 07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
They probably have different C ratings. I don't know the technical mumbo jumbo to explain it, but I'm pretty sure that would be the reason. If you have two, you should be golden for the weekend...as long as you don't go around FA at every opportunity.
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:19 PM

ExSoul is a Private
yeah i'm a short burst guy and I love the slower rate of fire for my gun makes it easy to walk a 3 shot burst onto a target

"Damn few"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: