Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 PM

P y r o is a Private
AAR: Operation Ballistic Burrito 10/31/12

After Action Report: Operation Ballistic Burrito.

31 October, 2012.

The goals were simple. Infiltrate the enemy compound, acquire delicious burrito goodness (For $2 each, since we were in costume), document known enemy operatives, and extract as quickly and covertly as possible. Our weapons had to be left on base, as due to the high number and density of civilians in the area, weapons would have been unusable without taking civilian casualties.

20:00 Hours - The squad loaded up into the assault vehicle, geared up and ready for action. There were four of us total, including myself, Overlord, Mustang, and Metal. The ride to location was uneventful and chilly, as it was deemed necessary for all windows in the vehicle to be open.

20:15 Hours - The squad arrived on site and tactically unloaded from the assault vehicle, after parking behind the enemy headquarters. We slowly and stealthily crept to the front of the building, where we attempted unsuccessfully to meld with civilians in the area. As we were dressed in tactical gear, many of the civilians noticed our presence. We could only hope the enemy remain oblivious to us.

20:45 Hours - After a half hour of observation in the line for burrito goodness, we were finally compromised by a group in Halloween costumes. Our photos were taken, but we quickly bought them off and continued observation. All the while we had been lightly attacked by groups of small children, asking who we were and what our purpose was at the location.

21:15 Hours - The moment of truth. Our time had finally come to execute the first mission objective. Overlord, myself, Mustang, and Metal all ordered burritos and a drink, whilst being observed by the enemy forces. Our cover was blown; It had to be, otherwise we would have never been able to complete the objective.

21:20 Hours - Burritos were successfully acquired. We slowly retreated from the order counter, with Metal covering our six. We set up an observation post on the table closest to the counter and waited for the HVT to appear.

21:30 Hours - The HVT has finally appeared! We rushed to his position to document his presence.

21:35 Hours - Our mission was successful. The only remaining objective was a quick and quiet extract. Mustang used his portable speaker to distract the crowd, blasting Gungnam Style as loud as possible. The squad quickly formed up, with myself on point, and danced our way to exfil, much to the pleasure of any and all onlookers. Our shenanigans were received by a standing ovation from many civilians in the area.

A civilian managed to take a video of our presence. We will update AAR with new information as it surfaces.

21:40 Hours - For the pleasure of the civilians, we circled the building and reinserted through the front entrance, danced through the restaurant again, and exfilled through the back door.

22:00 Hours - We arrived back at base with no casualties taken, our bellies full, and the sport of airsoft bettered through our shenanigans.
- End Mission AAR.

After After Action Report: Before this is closed, I'd like to explain a few things. First, it was costume night at Chipotle. Any patron who wore a costume received a burrito for a mere $2. We also reflected the sport in a good light, referred three people to AO, and were requested for pics many a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
LOLKWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.

Last edited by P y r o; 10-31-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:00 PM

OverLord is a Private
As vehicle driver and pointman for the operation, I will have to say that the op went down without a hitch. All objectives were accomplished, and all members made it back safely to base where we are currently debriefing.

On a side note, It was honestly really nice to see how people reacted. No one gave us any issues and for the most part, people thoroughly enjoyed the display as did the management. Several guys asked us about airsoft and we directed them to AO. It will be interesting to see if any of them post on here.

All in all, this was the most fun ive had in a long time. Airsoft was represented correctly, many burritos were consumed, and the enemy photographed.

Bronco- All tan be advised, the demolition guy is Italian, I repeat he is Italian." To which Blade replies, "I dont care if he's italian, Im French-Canadian, i want to know where he is."

Raven95- It's official, Overlord just looks awesome. Don't ask me why, he just does.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:07 PM

Winter is a Private
I'm crying so hard. This is ****ing hilarious. I need to move to cinci lol.
Quote:
(21:09:09) Agent_Spencer: If I had a dollar for every time I saw Duo chloroform a gal at a bar, I'd have half as many dollars as I would if I had one for every time I saw CTU punch a woman and drag her off.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:24 PM

BigRed2014 has been Court Martialled
I cannot believe you people, who I thought were my friends, would do this 5 minutes from my house and not give me a call I am crying myself to sleep right now. I don't know what to think after this betrayal by my most trusted fellow operators...
Old 10-31-2012, 09:28 PM

P y r o is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed2014 View Post
I cannot believe you people, who I thought were my friends, would do this 5 minutes from my house and not give me a call I am crying myself to sleep right now. I don't know what to think after this betrayal by my most trusted fellow operators...
Red, I'm sorry. Command didn't deem you worthy of this operation, and your hair would have given away our position within a small amount of time. I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
LOLKWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:29 PM

szak416 is a Private
Dear god this made my day hopefully this post is preserved in the HOI or is put into some new section for posts like this, and like winter said yet another reason to move to cinci.

"Mess with the bull and you get the horn, and by horn I mean my benchmade."
Old 10-31-2012, 09:57 PM

Metal is a Private
The mission was completed, but three pieces of intel were left outside of the restaraunt before the reinsertion to dance. A small dr pibb, small diet coke, and cup of guacamole were left. If any operatives find these pieces o fb intel please turn in to Bravo base.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:24 AM

Flenner is a Recruit Private
Send a message via AIM to Flenner Send a message via Skype™ to Flenner
This isn't the Operation you guys want, but it's the Operation you guys need.

OP: Fried Chiggen

Don't ever insult the burrito again. This time, it's personal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Thus marketh the only time anyone hath used the search feature on AO
in 2Tall's basement doing things
Old 11-01-2012, 10:32 AM

P-51Mustang is a Private
As a key operator in the operation, I have to say that a mission has never been more successful or satisfying.

Those little minions, however, were relentless! I am sure they could've been the downfall of the AO, but luck was on our side.

I'd like to add that I, as well as the others, are suffering from post-burrito-rectal-explosion syndrome. Not to worry, we have been resupplied with tactical T.P. and are more than ready for the enemy repercussions.

AWOL: "Delta, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!?"
Overlord: "About 3 feet to your left.
AWOL: "Oh."

Tags
airsoft coitus, black beans rule, burritos, funniest thing ever, gungnam style, illegal immigrants, kellis is cute, kenyans, mexicans, nagley respect, opsec, rectal explosion, reds a ginger, why is this even a thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: