Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-27-2011, 05:11 PM

KevinAtEvike is a Recruit Private
Evike.com 18% off coupon Memorial day sale

Here is the one of the post that we at evike.com just placed on Facebook
Airsoft Evike.com
Did you know? Every online order with Evike.com starting today, will automatically include a "Ready to sign and mail in SB 798 Petition" (For California Residents), and a free set of Evike.com poker card set? (For EVERYONE)!
P.S. Don't miss the memorial day online and super store sale!

But what I am sure is more important to people is the 18% off coupon for Evike.coms memorial day sale. Online Promo code for 18% off coupon for all orders is evikerocks which is good only until 5/31/2011
Get it while you can save a lot and buy even more airsoft items that you need, only at evike.com for all of our customers like you who have made us the number 1 airsoft store in America. As always if I can be of help to anyone with their order, product information at evike.com feel free to PM me here or email me at kevinatevike@yahoo.com
Have a great Memorial day in having great Memories of those we love and miss as I will be doing also. Take care People.

Kevin M.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:13 AM

PC590 is a Private
I place my order with Evike yesterday afternoon and to my shock i received an email later in the evening stating the entire order has been shipped. I must say this is the fastest service I have ever received and the 18% off was awesome too.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:37 AM

KevinAtEvike is a Recruit Private
Installed the new inventory system

We can ship a lot faster now because of all of the upgrades Evike.com has done for our customers. At this time our online store inventory is finally real time. We have installed a new sku system which enables real time inventory at the store and at our online store also. What this means is that our customers will no longer have to be concerned about ordering a product from Evike.com and receiving an email later stating what they order is out of stock. As soon as a product is ordered by a customer, with the new system, the product is taken out of stock which keeps everything a real time inventory so many problems of the past is no longer a problem for the customer or us.

At Evike.com we are doing all we can to make our customers shopping easier. We also have the best prices and the best sales in America for an airsoft store is why we work so hard to take care of our custeomers who are the ones who keep us the Number 1 Airsoft store in America.

Also we now have the G&P Full Metal M16A3 Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Zombie Hunter Receiver in stock for only $285.00 with a 509MM inner barrel and shoots at 400 FPS which is an all metal gear box with all metal gears. As everyone knows G&P is one of the best made AEG's in the business. This is a great price for a very quality made airsoft gun. If you use the 18% off evike.com coupon that is good until 5/31/2011 then take that off of the price and you can get a great airsoft gun for a fantasitic price. Remember the 18% off coupon that I have listed above is only good this weekend.

As always, anything I can do to help anyone at with their Evike.com order or anything else to do with our product descriptions etc. feel free to email me at kevinatevike@yahoo.com and I will do all I can to help you. I will do my best to get back to you if anyone emails me within 8 hours, seldomly it takes me 24 hours to answer your emails. I am here to take care of you guys our customers, so email me if I can help you out.
Have a great day everyone.
Kevin M.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:19 AM

Torque is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAtEvike View Post
We can ship a lot faster now because of all of the upgrades Evike.com has done for our customers. At this time our online store inventory is finally real time. We have installed a new sku system which enables real time inventory at the store and at our online store also. What this means is that our customers will no longer have to be concerned about ordering a product from Evike.com and receiving an email later stating what they order is out of stock. As soon as a product is ordered by a customer, with the new system, the product is taken out of stock which keeps everything a real time inventory so many problems of the past is no longer a problem for the customer or us.
Honestly Kevin, that is a HUGE change. Most people don't realize what a big deal that is to have your order entry synched up with fulfillment and the showing of stock in real time (I do, b/c I work in IT and routinely help clients with this problem).

So kudos to you guys for fixing it, that's awesome! In fact, IMO that was the #1 problem with your site and why many airsofters had bad experiences ordering from Evike in the past.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: