Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
airsoft field future?

Just a curious question here: Where is the future in airsoft fields?
Would be just fine with just CQB? Could a wooden land work as well?
What about military installations such as Zussman or MUTC? What is crucial for the future on the sport?

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 07-24-2017, 06:13 PM

2tall is a Private
IMHO I believe all aspect you bring up are important to our sport. I am not sure which direction airsoft is heading as I have been really busy with life and work and really have not played much in over a year to see who is showing up to play, other than organizing events that is. Is airsoft bringing in younger players that are the future of the sport? Sorry I got off track a little but I think the last question is very important to the future of airsoft.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:21 PM

79stang is a Private
I think for me personally the future looks pretty bleak. I haven't been out in a while and a lot of friends have moved on from the sport.

Life happens and airsoft gets put on the back burner.

Events I would like to see are very in depth with dedicated role players to represent a civilian population at cool locations. The only issue is that even event I have been to, civis stab you in the back at every opportunity. I would like more scripted storyline based off of real life events.

I think as EOs you need more control over the players as even large events degrade to open plays after the first 5 min. That's one of the reasons I haven't played as much. You pay big money for an open play.

Anyways my 2 cents.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: