Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 04-07-2015, 07:39 AM

Jables is a Private
AAR: War Den Airsoft Opening Day 2015

The event was hosted from 9:00 AM to about 5:30 PM. We sat in staging waiting for the extraordinary amount of players to chrono and get registered for about an hour an a half (my team and I got there around 9:10). Safety briefing took about 10 minutes, which is pretty fast compared to previous years. Game briefing was short and sweet, lasting only about 2-3 minutes in total. Around 10:30, we got into the game. The games were fast paced and full of action, something we didn't see too much of in prior years. Gun fire could always be heard in the background. Some of the newer structures (by "new", I also mean structures that were repaired or modified) provided a different aspect to the battlefield. And besides that, the structures actually remained standing. A field committee team was also formed, so NO EVENT shall have broken structures again (excluding hangar, which is getting destroyed anyway).

At the end of the day, they counted 85 people in attendance. An amazing turnout for opening day. Good games indeed.

Tags
war den airsoft

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: