Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-03-2015, 09:08 AM

Jables is a Private
War Den Airsoft 2015 Season

War Den Airsoft has come under new management and is planning some MASSIVE changes to both the structures and the design and layout of the field and the staging area.

The village area is being overhauled to accommodate buildings with multiple rooms, instead of just buildings with open internals. The airfield may be removed to expand the city.

The back of the field (behind the main fortress at the top of the field) is also getting a makeover and layout has begun for another command structure farther back into the woods and machine gun nests are also on the list.

And of course, the slums are also on the list for overhaul.

As for staging, the idea of an elevated platform to brief players and get them out of staging and into battle sooner. Also more sheltered structures for players to place their gear.

As far as I know, ammo and other airsoft-related items will be sold on-site still.

Last edited by Jables; 02-03-2015 at 09:11 AM.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:15 AM

Hoss is a Private
I have never been but this sounds amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2015, 08:34 AM

Jables is a Private
BUMP

Workdays are starting in March! Contact Adam Ladrach on Facebook to join the committee to help one of your local fields!

The help of the people is crucial to the survival of this great field, do not let it fade away!
Old 02-23-2015, 09:32 PM

OttieXC is a Private
It would be a 3 hour drive for me but I'm still interested to maybe come up a day or so to help out. Looks like you guys are doing great work at growing the community in that area.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:41 PM

mking1108 is a Private
@Jables is he on here as well or just Facebook I'm in Cleveland and have background in contractor work I'd be down to give up a couple weekends to try to improve a better field to play at its unfortunate there's not a bigger volunteer turn out in this community up here.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:44 AM

Jables is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttieXC View Post
It would be a 3 hour drive for me but I'm still interested to maybe come up a day or so to help out. Looks like you guys are doing great work at growing the community in that area.
I wouldn't try to make it down for a work day if you're 3 hours away, but I post up our open plays and milsims (of which, we plan to have some of the biggest milsims we've ever had) and I definitely recommend coming down for one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mking1108 View Post
@Jables is he on here as well or just Facebook I'm in Cleveland and have background in contractor work I'd be down to give up a couple weekends to try to improve a better field to play at its unfortunate there's not a bigger volunteer turn out in this community up here.
Adam Ladrach on Facebook. His name on here is War Squirrel, but I don't think he gets on AO much. And at WDA, we have a committee setup going with A LOT of people on it. WDA is now a player-run field, and without the help of the players, it will die out. And considering that's the closest field for a lot of people, I don't see WDA dying.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:49 AM

OttieXC is a Private
alright sweet i look forward to maybe playing with you guys soon

Tags
stone creek, war den airsoft, wda

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: