Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-30-2014, 03:29 PM

Jables is a Private
War Den Airsoft Opening Day 2014 - Saturday, April 5th

If you liked the old field, then I suggest you attend this event. Over the past weeks, War Den Airsoft has gone through a transformation in which all damage to structures that was done during last season and the winter have been repaired and many - and I mean MANY - new structures have been built. The former "slums" have been renamed "Checkpoint 71" due to my team personally reworking the cover and general layout of that area. In English: You can actually defend that area now. Also, from what I have hear, 6(+?) buildings have been made behind the former Bakutan fortress (that giant wooden fort at the top of the hill). I attended the first two workdays and saw staging also being reworked. I can tell you that War Den Airsoft is BACK.

SO REV OF THOSE LIPOS CUZ IT'S TIME FOR SOME PLASTIC SLINGING

Also, for anyone who has never been to the field before:

6798 Little Buckhorn Road
Stone Creek, Ohio 43840

I also advise you check out my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/skydude38) and War Den Airsoft's channel as well for an overview of what the field is like. Great community and great games. Everyone is welcome. I imagine admission is $10 as usual. Ammo is sold at the field and there are guns and masks for rent.

Tags
skydude38, the 71st shock divison, war den airsoft

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: