Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 08-06-2013, 11:55 AM

P y r o is a Private
CA M4 Block 1.5

Hello,

Selling my M4 today. Started life as a CA M4A1 (Old gen, two-pin body), but as you can see its changed a little. Literally everything on the inside has been upgraded, so its shooting ~35 RPS @ 300 FPS. Full parts list is below. Only a few issues, none of which are serious or affect the function of the gun:

1) Pinion gear is worn. Motor was bought secondhand, and it came like that. I am told its a ZCI pinion though, so it shouldn't strip at the relatively low level of stress that the gun is currently shooting.
2) No faux bolt, as you can see in the picture. Fell out when I was teching at some point.
3) No selector indicator thingy on the right side. The one that goes in the hole in the receiver.
4) One of the pins for the two-pin upper is missing. Upper is still secure in lower.

Otherwise its functioning perfectly. Here's the parts list, starting with the barrel group:
1) Madbull V2 6.03 363mm barrel
2) Lonex bucking
3) G&G hopup
4) Lonex GB shell w/ Lonex bearings
5) Core air nozzle, shaved slightly for better feeding
6) Lonex tappet
7) Core cylinder head, sorbo'd, teflon tape on o-rings
SHS cylinder
9) Core piston head, medium Loctite on threads. O-ring seals well, good compression overall.
10) Core piston, AoE corrected, SS-2
11) Metal spring guide w/ bearings. Its either Super Shooter or Core, I can't remember.
12) ZCI 13:1 gears
13) Element MAX Torque motor. Faster than a Lonex A2, but not as much torque.
14) New wire set, constructed by me. Silver-plated wiring with teflon insulation, SHS contacts I believe. Wired to Deans in the buffer tube.

I can sandblast everything and repaint it black, if you've already paid me.

Asking: $330 OBO with accessories shown. PEQ is a VFC w/ green laser and nav light, 553 brand is unknown, but good quality. Willing to remove accessories / upgrades from package to lower price for the buyer. Upgrades removed will be replace by the highest quality stock parts I have in the bin.

Trades:
- Black Crye AC pants, 32R + cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
LOLKWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.

Last edited by P y r o; 08-12-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:01 AM

P y r o is a Private
Bump. Price and trades adjusted slightly, things added to package.

Quote:
LOLKWA
Quote:
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:58 AM

P y r o is a Private
Bump and drop.

Quote:
LOLKWA
Quote:

Tags
1.5, army, block, classic, m4a1

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: