Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2016, 09:35 PM

DemonicUnicorn2 is a Private
Echo1 AUG

I haven't played in over 3 years and found some gear and my last AEG in a tote. Looking to get rid of it all.

Body: Echo1 AUG with Extended optic rail. I machined the gearbox retention plate to allow for a nunchuck battery to fit. This was a gun I regularly used so it has expected wear and tear. No missing components other than a flash hider and an "ejection port cover". Neither of which affects function.

Internals: The gearbox is a barely used reinforced JG with upgraded internals. Not sure of exactly what all upgrades I did but my upgrades had always focused on piston, piston head, double o-ring cylinder head, bearing spring guide, and no more than a M120 spring. I had always spent a lot of time on an excellent shim job. Small tamiya connections and factory MOSFET.
6.01mm tight bore. Upgraded hopup bucking and nubbing.

I do not have a battery to test the gearbox. I know before I moved (May 2015) that it cycled just fine. The last time I used it (over 3 years ago) it had a slight curve to the right. This may just be an issue with the barrel and hop-up being misaligned. Seeing that it has sat for 3 years, I would recommend replacing the hop-up, which will likely correct the curve.

I am asking $80 +shipping. I live in Northfield Ohio and would prefer to meet in person. If it needs shipped, I will only accept PayPal or cashiers check.

I also have 5 mid caps and one hicap that I will add on for $20 total or $30 separately.

Link to photos

I also have my remaining gear for sale in This Thread

Last edited by DemonicUnicorn2; 03-26-2016 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Price drop 3/26/16

Tags
6.01, aeg, aug, echo, upgraded

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: