Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
XL BDU's (proper)

Welp, this is a bit awkward! After trying on my pair of OD bdus and my pair of Khaki bdus, turns out I lost too much weight! So, I guess I should put them up for sale and buy some smaller duds.

OD BDU set (XL, proper)
Selling both the top and bottom. Pants are an XL regular, top is an XL regular. Lightly used, good condition. No holes, no rips. Will sell the pair for $40 or will part them out for $25.
Khaki BDU set (XL, proper)
Selling both the top and bottom. Pants are an XL regular, top is an XL regular. (and you guessed it) Lightly used, good condition. No holes, no rips. Will sell the pair for 40 or will part them out for $25.

Entire thing together (both the OD and Khaki sets of BDU's) I will sell for $70.
Highly prefer cash only. Also prefer to do the deed in person. I go to lots of events and live in the Columbus area so there will be lost of opportunity to meet up. Will entertain trades.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Old 05-09-2012, 12:12 AM

superrussel is a Private
Send a message via Skype™ to superrussel
pictures of the khakis?
Old 05-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Well, all I have is my camera phone. That will only tell you that they are indeed khaki bdu's made by proper, but the resolution won't be nearly good enough for you to get a good assessment of its physical condition. So, like I said, used for less than a year, and even then was only when playing tan team. No holes or rips, etc. This is a very reasonable price.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

Old 07-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Bump. Both sets still available.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Bumpity bump.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:22 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Bump. New prices: $50 for everything, or $30 for each set.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: