Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Banned

Lt Juno is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Lt Juno
MK5A5 (mp5 series) gun help

Ok here's what is going on, I'm not new to airsoft, but as far as the internals go I'm a newb. I tried to fire my gun and it jammed. My gun's barrel O-ring somehow fell off inside of my barrel, so I got a small fish hook and pull it out from the barrel. Well then the rubber sleeve on the end of the inside of the barrel somehow kinked up and blocked the barrel so I was forced to take it apart. After taking it apart I fixed the sleeve and noticed I had lost the O-ring, so I went to the store and bout another one, but it is a little different looking, but anywho, I put it on and re-assembled the gun. Problem? Now when I go to fire the gun about 1 or 2 shots will come out and the gun jams/loses power and won't shoot anymore out. I can't tell if it is a lose of power to propel the BBs or jamming, but the barrel is clear which makes no sense why it would jam. If I un-clog the barrel and shot again in does the same thing. When it stops shooting BBs the gun continues to fire fine, but nothing comes out. My motor sounds a little different and louder than I remember, but the gun is not even a month old. So I wouldn't think it has gone bad or anything. I have tried different batteries and even tried changing the fuse and it still does it. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can try to do in order to fix it. I'm trying to get the factory defect warranty to go through, but I doubt it will because I opened it. If anyone got any ideas please let me know.
My AIM is xAoWx Israfil
Xbox Gamertag: Lieutenant Juno
Steam id: lt_juno

Tags
gun, helpmeplease, mp5a5

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: