Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Classifieds > Electric-Powered Weaponry

Old 11-04-2008, 05:30 AM

ultradodger is a Private
Tokyo Marui VER. 7 complete gearbox (upgraded), BE Steyr AUG w/ working scope, and mo

Hello, this ad is for a few misc. items which I have no use for. Everything must go! So feel free to hit me up with offers. Prices include shipping, so what you see is what you pay for. PayPal is highly preferred!

Overview

1.) butchered Tokyo Marui Thompson $80.00 SOLD!

Description: First let me say the gun does fully work! However, the hop up unit is non functional. This is something which a friend gave to me because I built a gun for him. It has been pretty much hacked apart, so the real attraction is the internals. It comes upgrades with metal bushings, M120 spring, teflon cylinder. Here are a few more pics to show the damage...

The magazine will be included with the gun. I MIGHT part it if the price is right.

2.) BE Steyr AUG $50.00 SPF

Description: Gun comes with 2 magazines, rewired with deans, new shim job, and also a ball bearing spring guide (which I never installed). I modified the mock scope tube with a small spotting scope from a telescope set. So the scope actually zooms 2x. No battery or charger, but I can include a high quality Intellect battery with charger for an extra $20.00.

3.) broken WELL MP7 $35.00 SPF

Description: Not much to say about this gun.. the trigger mechanism is broken and one of the gears is stripped. I have included a picture to show which gear...

This would be a fantastic wall hanger, project piece, or can simply be used for spare parts. Magazine is included!

4.) BE G36 high-capacity magazine $7.00

Description: not much to say here. Although the magazine does NOT have that brown spot like it looks like in the picture. The lighting makes it appear that way, but it's not their. Feeds 100% perfect.

5.) D-boys Lower Metal body $12.00 SOLD!

Description: Metal body which I have painted with Krylon Ultra-Flat Camouflage. Come with selector plate, body pin, etc. Does not come with mag catch.

Well, there you have it. Again, I just want to get rid of this stuff so please do offer me anything. I am open to trades, but would prefer cash. International shipping is available and will be based on buyers location. I have credible feedback on eBay under the username I-never-lose99, and I also have sold quite a few items at AirsoftRetreat.com. So, feel free to check both and know you can buy with confidence.

Last edited by ultradodger; 11-10-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:58 AM

Ozzsclan is a Recruit Private
Send a message via Yahoo to Ozzsclan
pm inbound for the aug
Old 11-09-2008, 11:46 AM

mDoug1911 is a Private
Does the Aug have a metal or plastic Gearbox? Would you be able to come to battlefront instead of shipping?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:33 AM

ultradodger is a Private
The AUG has a Metal gear box, but is currently SPF.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: