Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-14-2014, 12:16 AM

Herrminator13 is a Private
MOSFET's for SR25 DMR Build

First the story: I have an A&K SR25 although the only left of the original A&K is the upper and lower receiver, the outer barrel, and until today the gearbox. By that I mean that as I finally got the externals complete and took it for a test fire for the first time I tore apart my piston and my spur gear (just my luck -_-). On that note I decided I'm just going to make this gun the perfect DMR (for me).

Now for my question: For those of you unaware the SR25 has an extended gear box, and the A&K version has full auto on it (Why? I have no clue). With that my question is what would be the best MOSFET for this gun? Does the gearbox being extended make any difference? A perfect MOSFET for me would be one with breaking, Li-Po protection, and if possible swap the auto for 3 round burst or if not get rid of the auto all together.

I plan on running a 7.4v 1400mAh unless I could find someone to make me a custom 11.1v because of the shape of the compartment my stock has. Also I plan to upgrade the hop up with an R-Hop from Hunterseeker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I know nothing of MOSFET's so simple terms and links are welcomed!
Old 03-14-2014, 06:46 PM

RaptorNGA is a Private
If you can dish out the money an ASCU Version 2 Gen.2 trigger and mosfet system would be easiest to install and has programmable settings. The SR-25 gearbox is just an extended Version 2 Gearbox. Or hell if you could find one go with a BTC FET.

Tags
a&k, custom, dmr, mosfet, sr25

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: