Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-14-2012, 08:46 PM

Winter is a Private
Exclamation I want a polarstar.

Ok ladies and gentlemen. I'm done. I can't help it anymore. I need a polar star. The items listed here, I'd like to trade for a full set up. (Engine, hose, regulator and tank) if you have one perticular polarstar item listed above. I'd trade you one of my items. Well on to the list. Pictures will be up tomorrow.

1.) KWA 2gx SR-12. I've had this gun since Christmas. I bought it brand new. It's my pride and joy. I've changed the hop up bucking already.would come with a 9.6 4000 Mah battery. Retail: $395 battery retail $50 asking $345

2.) KWA ns2 M93r. I got this from a friend who only shot 3-4 mags through it. Since then be only gone through about 5. Gun works perfectly and comes with a extended 32 round mag. Also a pantac adjustable holster. Handgun retail $170 holster retail $45 asking $140

3. (This item will be added if needed.) my baby. A pantac maritime CIRAS. Best best I've ever owned. This thing is so comfortable. The color is coyote brown. No rips or tears anywhere.no pouches will be included. Retail: $180 a

Now. Add that all together ad the total amount is $840. I understand stuff is used though. So don't expect me to ask you to add cash. I could add a small amount of cash of that's what it will take. I was quoted by a polarstar authorized dealer that I could get a complete setup for 675. So if you were to take all items I would expect to have a body with the engine and other items as well. Thanks for looking and please. Give me your polarstar(:
Quote:
(21:09:09) Agent_Spencer: If I had a dollar for every time I saw Duo chloroform a gal at a bar, I'd have half as many dollars as I would if I had one for every time I saw CTU punch a woman and drag her off.

Last edited by Winter; 10-16-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:51 PM

Winter is a Private
Bump items now for sale. Help me fund my p*!
Quote:
(21:09:09) Agent_Spencer: If I had a dollar for every time I saw Duo chloroform a gal at a bar, I'd have half as many dollars as I would if I had one for every time I saw CTU punch a woman and drag her off.

Tags
kwa, m93r, pantac, polarstar, trade

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: