Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-29-2015, 09:21 PM

thedealer is a Private
Polarstar VFC Scar H SSR :(

Looking to sell my custom built Polarstar mk17 H SSR. Life events are demanding money at this time so please no trade offers. (doesn't matter how good they are) I am in desperate need of money and so I'm forced to sell my airsoft equipment. The base is a VFC scar H with trades intact and has a gen 3 fusion engine installed. Access points have been made to allow for quick nozzle changes and cylinder access. The magwell has been modified to accept SR-25 magazines (includes 3) though it can take Scar magazines as well. A skeleton PRS stock has been installed with a folding stock attachment. The air hose exits the rifle just below buffer tube to allow for use of the gun in prone position without having any interference.

Scar H SSR (full rail version)
Surefire AAC SPR suppressor and flash hider
Luth-AR modular skeleton stock (real steel)
Gen 3 Ver 2 Fusion engine
Red and blue nozzle for scar H
6.03 Prometheus 500mm barrel
ER hop installed
Reline airsoft firebase air system
Guerrilla 72 CI air tank
Redline air hose
King Arms Harris Bipod

I have spent countless hours modifying and adjusting this gun to be the best DMR platform I have every used (and I've use A LOT) This rife is extremely accurate and can out range the vast majority of bolt action airsoft snipers. Very versatile and comfortable to use.

Looking for $1300 or best reasonable offer. I'll accept paypal or cash if we meet in person. You can check my record here or on MIA airsoft (under the name kuzitiso)

Last edited by thedealer; 05-29-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Tags
polarstar, scar, vfc scar

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: