Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM

Mlgchewbacca is a Private
Systema or Polarstar

Hi
I just got the money today to purchase a new gun. I'm not sure what I should do, I really like the Polarstar PR-15 and a Systema M4A1 or Systema M4 CQB. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me the Positives and Negatives of these guns. Also I like the shorter Systema M4 CQB but I don't play indoors, I was just wondering how it would preform outside. If anyone has any of these guns for sale please PM me.
Thanks
Old 02-21-2013, 06:46 PM

beatleszach is a Recruit Private
Two different guns entirely. But this is what I've heard.

From what I understand Polarstar has very little moving parts. It uses a 7.4 lipo. and HPA. From what I understand about Polarstar is that it can use many normal types of magazines. The only downfall I can think of for a Polarstar is the fact your attached to an air hose, but from people I hear from they say that it's un-noticeable.

Systema's have a very high realism factor for an AEG. They have a bolt stop and have awesome performance. They also have the problems most AEGs do, from O-rings to motor problems. From what I understand though is that people who get settled down with them love them. They also use their own magazines.

so it's reliability and performance vs. realism and expenses and also performance too.
Closed Thread

Tags
polarstar, systema ptw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: