Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 09-20-2011, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
UTG 324S sniper rifle

Hello folks. Taskforce740, the owner of Fallen Warriors field has decided to make some room in his arsenal for newer and bigger projects. So, he's selling off some of his other aquired guns to raise the funds and make the room. I'm posting this up for him because I have more time on my hands than he does right now. There is also two gas guns in the GBB room, and a bunch of AEGS in the electric thread.

He prefers a local pick up, but will discuss shipping with the prospective buyer. If you have any questions, or the like, please contact Taskforce740 via PM only. (those messages go to his phone and he can answer that anywhere. He's not home much to check the forum thread ) I don't know anything about these guns. I've never used them. I was over there long enough to take pics with my camera phone and write down the descriptions and prices. So, please direct any questions to Taskforce740 via PM.

And, as always, please no lowballs or thread crapping. Would hate to see the thread locked for BTT violations. I have placed a link to the pictures so as not to overload folks with a ton to load up. These were taken with my camera phone, so they aren't the best pics in the world. Sorry about that.

Okay, only one gun to list in this room. It's a UTG 324S sniper rifle. No upgrades that I'm aware of, completely stock. Will come with 1 mag. I don't think this one has ever been fielded. The stock is the digital camo. He's priced this one at $65

-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
BTT, long overdue. you can contact taskforce740 @ 740-649-7662 for any information, questions or deals.
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:20 PM

Trobe is a Private
$50 shipped.

Tags
for sale, sniper, utg

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: