Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 09-14-2013, 08:01 AM

BOYES is a Private
Tm m4 cqb

I'm looking to sell my Tokyo Marui M4 CQB set up. I also have 13 Elite Force mids that are for sale as well.

The gun shoots at 300fps and is a very solid platform. It is wired to deans in the front. The body is mostly plastic but the outer barrel is metal. As far as internals I'm not sure on brands as I am the second owner of this rifle but is has an aluminum piston and guide as well as high speed gears. It also has a tight bore barrel. Again not sure of brands or specifics. The only flaw this gun has is I cut the flash hider off in an attempt to remove it as it is pinned with no way of taking the pin off. This may get fixed today or sometime this week.

The mags are 140 rnd Elite Force mid cap magazines and again there are 13. I have no problems seating them in this gun not any problems with feeding. They are made of plastic and have my name on the bottom of them but otherwise they are in new condition. 8 are FDE and the remaining 5 are black.

I am asking $275 shipped for the gun and mags together or $220 for the gun itself and $85 for the mags by themselves. I will part out individual mags for $7 plus shipping.

Alternatively I am in the market for a gas blow back rifle. And would be willing to trade this load out for a decent one with a working mag(s). I am mostly looking at M4s or M16s but would look at any offer. I am not interested in any other trades unless it is of significantly more value than this and you are doing a straight trade.

Please PM if you want pictures before I can get them posted otherwise they will be up shortly.

Tags
cqb, mags, marui, tokyo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: