Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-09-2012, 10:54 AM

OverLord is a Private
Vfc m4

Alrighty, Im testing the waters here as I do not have to sell this gun.
Ive got what was a "echo1" platinum edition M4, OEM by VFC. Im looking to trade it away or sell it at a reasonable price because, well I simply dont have time to play around with it and ive got too many guns. She goes to events but is rarely ever fielded.

Read before buying!
This gun has just about every upgrade of the best quality in it. Realize, the gun often gets angry and doesnt like to work. (Nothing rarely breaks, it just gets angry and refuses to opperate) I highly suggest that you are either experienced in working on gearboxes and M4's or that you live close to a airsoft shop. I cannot gaurentee that it will be reliable.

Onto the gun

Base gun, VFC platinum edition M4
Comes with the case
The gun its self is absolutly beautiful. Typical VFC externals, theyre beautifulb and feel very very real.

Upgrades

AMU3 MOSFET unit with upgraded wiring. Allows for customizable burst, motor speed, and a bunch of other stuff that i dont play around with.
G&P M170 blue devil jet motor. Most powerful G&P motor on the market to my knowlege. Supossed to pull 20rps on a m140 spring.
Classic army piston
Madbull 6.01 tightbore
SHS bucking and nub
all new O rings in the GB
I think 2 of the VFC gears were replaced with Classic army gears
ARL has been removed due to mosfet but will include one.
M110 spring (360 fps)
Random RIS of a brand long forgotten
Replica B2 rear sight
New Tappet plate (think it was SHS)
Just re-shimmed and re-greased

Ive put maybe 5000 rounds through the gun. Also, since the mosfet and M170, ive fired it on full auto once (it rips) and have less than 300 rounds on it through burst.

Ive got it programmed for semi only right now which can be changed. The gun just scares me and i prefer to keep it on semi.

Ive got some 600-700$ sunk into this gun.
Pictures are in my album.

Im asking just 500$ Keep in mind the base gun was 360$ and the mosfet and motor were 200$ combined, you get everything else, essentially "free."

TO THE BUYER/ TRADER: ive been in this thing more times than i can count and can pretty much tell you, in detail, every problem the gun is likely to have and how to quickly fix it.

ANOTHER NOTE: It will only take 11.1 lipos every other battery other than a 14v regular isnt powerful enough to spin the motor.

Pictures are in my album.

Trades: Im primarily looking to trade it away.

trades i want (I can add cash depending on the trade and vis versa)
Metal Bodied M4/M16/HK416's of a good brand (king arms, G&P, VFC, ect) (NO KWA KM4/M16's DO NOT ASK!)
G&G SCAR L
SR25/M110 series guns with mags
Real Gear
Optics
GasPowered GBBR (M4 or Scar, with mags

Feel free to offer up whatever you have though, worst i can say is no.

Bronco- All tan be advised, the demolition guy is Italian, I repeat he is Italian." To which Blade replies, "I dont care if he's italian, Im French-Canadian, i want to know where he is."

Raven95- It's official, Overlord just looks awesome. Don't ask me why, he just does.

Last edited by OverLord; 05-09-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:48 AM

OverLord is a Private
Bump it up.

Bronco- All tan be advised, the demolition guy is Italian, I repeat he is Italian." To which Blade replies, "I dont care if he's italian, Im French-Canadian, i want to know where he is."

Raven95- It's official, Overlord just looks awesome. Don't ask me why, he just does.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:34 AM

OverLord is a Private
Bump to the top. Throw me some offers, I woulnt bite.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:05 AM

OverLord is a Private
Sale pending trade

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: