Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 01-12-2014, 09:12 PM

Panda is a Private
I cannot find this on the registration thing on 321's website.... Dammit.

Ray, I wish to attend. Can I PM you this?
(21:42:57) Agent_Spencer: I mean i didn't need a pony made of diamonds, but I have a yolo card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Have you ever noticed in commercials how there's like a white guy and his Asian friend and the black guy so it's not racist? That's pandas job
Old 01-12-2014, 10:02 PM

Rellim is a Recruit Private
What time will the gates officially open? I saw 10:00 am, but I didn't know if that was referring to the start time.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:14 PM

Panda is a Private
Disregard, it has been sorted out. Time for Russian glory to reign.
(21:42:57) Agent_Spencer: I mean i didn't need a pony made of diamonds, but I have a yolo card.
Quote:
Have you ever noticed in commercials how there's like a white guy and his Asian friend and the black guy so it's not racist? That's pandas job
Old 01-12-2014, 10:19 PM
What plants crave

Evil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a Sergeant
Gates open at 8am
Evil Head is not repsonsible for sarcasm. If sarcasm lasts more than four hours, consult a doctor. Evil Head's comment may cause prolonged bleeding and sexual inactivity. Do not read these comments if you are pregnant. Some mild bruising of the ego may occur. If so, stop using sarcasm immediately.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:06 PM
What plants crave

Evil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a Sergeant
Don't panic! The roster is not going to divide up into squads. We are going to split you into squads at the command briefing before the game. Those wishing to be squad leaders please message me. Also Squad leaders make sure you have a reliable FRS radio.

Everyone else, if you intend to play on the US side with your friends make sure you are in the same BDU pattern ACU-ACU Multicam- Multicam, ect.

You will receive an web link via email with your OPORDS attached. The OPORDS will also be available to you at the event via your commanding officer. Squad leaders you will be tasked with carrying out the commanders intent. Everyone else, your obligation is to your squad and the mission.

Command meetings begin at 10:00am in your designated base. Do not be late to this meeting or you will not be permitted on the field.

Gates open at 8am. Do not be late!

Do not show up if you did not register. The registration is closed.

Those who have paid, you last day to DOR is Wednesday. No refunds will be issued after Wednesday.

Be prepared to stay on the field during the 3 scenarios.

Cammand Meeting 10am (Must attend)
Scenario 1 10:30am 12:30 pm
Lunch (pizza) 12:30 -1:00pm
Scenario 2 1:15pm - 2:15pm
Scanario 3 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Command Debriefing

Do not show up late.
Evil Head is not repsonsible for sarcasm. If sarcasm lasts more than four hours, consult a doctor. Evil Head's comment may cause prolonged bleeding and sexual inactivity. Do not read these comments if you are pregnant. Some mild bruising of the ego may occur. If so, stop using sarcasm immediately.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:18 PM

Rellim is a Recruit Private
Will there be an HPA fill station on site?
Old 01-13-2014, 04:53 PM

Panda is a Private
Although I am not part of the Devil's Playground staff, I am fairly confident in saying that Devil's Playground does not have HPA filling capabilities on the field.
Quote:
Old 01-13-2014, 08:25 PM
What plants crave

We do not have a HPA filling station.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:03 AM

Panda is a Private
Hey Ray, I am already paid for and ready to go for this event, but is there any way I can show up around noon and still be able to play? I have been really looking forward to this event, but an unavoidable school event at 9 AM has popped up and I must attend. If there will be difficulties, PM me so this may be worked out. I would really like to play, but I can't get there in time for the start ofthe first scenario.

Thanks.
Quote:
Old 01-16-2014, 09:48 PM
What plants crave

Everyone who signed up, make sure you have your OPORDS and READ THEM!

Old 01-16-2014, 10:10 PM

JMDECC is a Private
Just to clarify, is listening to the other teams radio channels (not talking, just listening) fair game? I would assume that is what the entire "signal" section is meant for, but I am not completely certain. I would like to confirm as myself and a few others were wondering.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
Space Wizard

jonahm740 is a Private First Class
Already done and briefed my command. Estonians, we have fur, we have women, we have disco. Get on our level Russian pig dogs.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:39 PM

Glitch is a Private First Class
jonah i will be bringing you many gifts such as real food... not mudpies and spoiled water. be nice to us in blue

It's like I have money one day, and the next day it's hey look at this new airsoft thingy take my money.

Be the change you want to see in this community.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM

Ambrose is a Private
Are Russians allowed to wear all black uniforms because I don't have any water proof camo pants.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:05 PM

Scorch is a Private
I believe that's 2 Snowblind events now where there has been actual snow on the ground despite Ohio-weather. This begs the question; Ray, are you a wizard who can predict and/or control weather patterns months ahead of time?
Old 01-17-2014, 07:10 PM

Glitch is a Private First Class
haahah ^^^ im happy just bought a bunch of new thermal gear

forreal ray yall must have prayed to the airsoft gods... this will be awesome. i will be there around 815-830 to get me a good spot

It's like I have money one day, and the next day it's hey look at this new airsoft thingy take my money.

Be the change you want to see in this community.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: