Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-17-2012, 09:53 PM

alecmclovin is a Private
Tons of stuff sale!

Hello fellow airsofters! It has come time for me to get rid of some of the guns, gear, and all manner of stuff that I really donít need anymore.
PM FOR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN IPOD TOUCH AND CAN TAKE PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU WANT ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRADES ACCEPTED! Things im looking for in particular are- Anything Tokyo marui, anything G&P, anything Pantac, just offer me anything, I am not picky at all.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES!
PM ME ANY QUESTIONS!
Will add a lot more stuff soon.
Rules-
1) I take PayPal
2) Serious offers only! No lowballs! I am in no hurry at all to sell any of this stuff! All reasonable offers will be considered. PM me if you have offers
3) First come, first serve.
4) If youíre a serious buyer I can take a ton more pics of things and email them to you. I can't figure out how to put up more pictures.

VARIOUS PARTS-

First up is a 6" Magpul MOE carbine handguard in FDE. Like new. A few minor scratches but works flawlessly. Just the handguard nothing else.
PRICE- $30

Next we have a 6" Crossman handguard not railed.
PRICE- $5

Next we have a metal dual mag that holds 2 AK or STANAG type mags together for quick reloading like in Call of Dooty!
PRICE- $10

Next up we have a Magpul UBR in FDE. Not the acm clone version this is the real thing. Comes with everything needed to mount the stock to the back of your gun (screw, metal tube that the UBR screws into, Etc.). This has been used and is not new. It is in good shape and works really well though. Comes with everything that it originally came with.
PRICE- $80

Next up we have a fore grip that is missing its screw
PRICE-$5

Next we have a metal front sight that came off the barrel of my Magpul Moe carbine. Comes with all the things needed to hold it in place. This thing is rock solid. You could hit it with a baseball bat and it would still work flawlessly.
PRICE- $20

Next up is a KWA sr7 stock brass inner barrel. Not sure diameter or length.
PRICE- $10

Next up is a pair of Magpul MBUS flip up front and back sights in FDE. Includes front and back sight and both of the screws for the rails. The front one is the older version and the back one is the newer version. Both work flawlessly. the front sights screw has a little bit of rust on it but doesnít affect anything.
PRICE-$30 for both

Next is a Kwa sr7 stock motor grip. Comes with all 4 screws needed to mount and maintain the motor adjustment. Solid plastic. Very good feel to it.
PRICE- $10

Next we have an Echo1 Ak47 folding fore grip. Got this from a friend. It came on his metal Ak47. works flawlessly. Never even used.
PRICE-$10

Next is an AVP tactical large m4 style speed loader. Ill trade this straight for a KWA m4 speedloader. Works great. Barely used at all
PRICE-$8

Next is a metal top rail for an mp5. This mounts on an mp5 with no rails and has all the things required to mount it
PRICE- $5

GEAR-
First up gear wise is a fox tactical black vest. Used very little. Got this at surplus world. Holds 6 STANAG type magazines. And either 2 grenades, random stuff, or as I use them for VN style magazines.
PRICE- $30

Next up I have an unknown branded battle belt. In OD green. Size adjustable. Reliable straps.
PRICE- $5

Next are 2 pistol mag pouches in OD green. Can hold my desert eagle mags so they can fit pretty much anything
PRICE- $10 for both. $5 apiece.

Next up I have a pair of GEAR goggles Sun/Wind/Dust. In tan color. These pass the safety requirements for airsoft events. I shot them point blank on full auto with a 400 fps gun and not even a mark.
PRICE- $10

Next up is a fidragon shoulder holster. Used once in a video I made. In immaculate condition. Holds most pistols and 2 mags.
PRICE- $10

Next I have a Crye Precision CB cumberbund. Has molle all over it. 3 rows with 9 molle straps on each row. 3 rows on each side of the cumberbund. Zipper in the front with stretchy on the back.
PRICE- $20

BBs-
1000 .2g ICS extreme precision BBs. Come in a quick feed bottle. Got these with a gun and never used them.
PRICE- $5
Next I have 500 .40g 8MM Marushin BBs. Got these from Redwolf airsoft for my Marushin Derringer.
PRICE- $5
BATTERIES-
First up I have an 8.4v 1600 mAh NiMH battery from airsoft smith. Small type wired to mini Tamiya connectors. 30 AMP discharge.
PRICE- $25
Next I have a Shuangbao 8.4v 1500 mAh NiCad battery. Wired to deans connectors.
PRICE- $10
Old 05-19-2012, 04:37 PM

BookCover is a Private
Can i get pictures of the Crye Precision Cummerbund
Old 05-22-2012, 10:49 PM

alecmclovin is a Private
Bump offer up. I'm willing to negotiate. I want trades I'm always looming for cool new things!
Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 AM

alecmclovin is a Private
Bump! Got a few offers but no ones following through with anything

Tags
gear, guns, parts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: